What Living In A Perfect World Would Be Like

Hopefully one day, we can see pure happiness in this world.

14652

With the current state of the world today, we can't help but wish it was different. We wish it was a little utopia where there is no conflict and everyone is happy. We need try and solve the problems we have in this world. Once one person starts the change, it will hopefully cause a domino effect throughout the world.

In a perfect world, there would be no political parties. George Washington said it himself, political parties are a threat to national unity. Within our own country, people are being torn apart because of the opposing views of other individuals. Whether it be family or friends or even total strangers, we find ourselves judging others once we realize the political opinions they have. With the state of our country today, politics is an extremely sensitive subject. We need to learn how to see people outside of the political party their are affiliated with since it is not possible to get rid of them now. We need to learn how to agree to disagree and respect the opinions of other people instead of tearing their opinions apart.

In a perfect world, people would get the help they need. Everyone deserves a second chance in life. No one should have to wonder where their next meal will come from or wonder where they will end up sleeping each night. Everyone should have a home to go to even if it's a place with people just like them. They should have a place to sleep at every night and a space to call theirs. Everyone should have a chance to be the best they can be and to reach their fullest potential. Our purpose is to help each other as much as we can.

In a perfect world, animal cruelty would be nonexistent. Animals are the most innocent living beings on the face of this earth. We affiliate some with being scary, harsh, and mean but in reality, the wild animals who come off this way are just trying to survive in this world. They do the things they do because it is in their nature. When it comes to domestic animals, no one has any excuse to abuse an animal. No animals deserves to be caged, hit, or starved to death nor do they deserve to be abandoned at an animal shelter by their owners. Having a pet is a full time responsibility and people need to take into account how much work it takes to take care of an animal. If you don't have the time or resources to keep the animal throughout their lives, don't take on the responsibility. We need to be more conscientious of the other animals living on this earth. We need to take their lives into account when we destroy their homes and take away the necessities they need to survive.

In a perfect world, society wouldn't be so focused on outer beauty, it would be focused on inner beauty and the beautiful actions of others. This generation is so focused on looking like the models on magazine covers. People form certain images of the "perfect" person in their minds regardless of who the person really is and how they treat others. They are learning to look up to role models because of their physical image. What we need to learn is that we need to look up to those who are helping to improve our society and the world in general. We need to look up to those who deserve respect and admiration, not the people who are just simply physically appealing. We need to stop comparing ourselves to others and embrace our own unique beauty and the beauty within others as well.

In a perfect world, there would be world peace. With all the hate in the world, we can't help but form stereotypes of certain groups because of the things others have done. We need to be open minded and see the good in people instead of the bad. We need to ignore those who cause harm and sadness and praise those who go out of their way to help others. We need to learn how to simply be nicer to people. We all need to learn how to unite as one.

I am not saying it will ever be easy to alleviate the problems we have. People all over the world are trying to solve these problems but we just have to accept the fact that the world will never be perfect. We have to look at the beautiful things the world does offer us and hope that one day, maybe one day, we'll be able to see happiness in every face, that the world will be a less stressful place for everyone and that we can all live in peace and harmony.