Self Love Is Self Acceptance..

Self Love Is Self Acceptance..

To love one self is the beginning of an entirely new journey..

40
Self Love Is Self Acceptance..

Some days, you are going to feel so great about yourself that you will be giving your hundred percent. You will be good to others, you will feel confident, happy and contended and then some days you are just going to feel lonely, sad, not wanting to do anything. But just as you love yourself at your peak days, you have to love yourself on those depressing and crushing days too.

You are going to take care of yourself when you are at your low because honestly, If you give up on yourself No one else can help you.

I am just asking you to do one thing.

Be there for yourself when you need you.

Take as much time as you need and do whatever makes you happy, even if it means putting on some weight but don't blame yourself if you are unable to be the best version of yourself.

These days are for you to recharge yourself and take some rest you forgot to take while celebrating your success and abilities.

You will go back to being you again but if you don't care about yourself on these sad days, trust me, you have to wait really long for those happy days to come again.

So may be lay low when you are exhausted, take rest when you need. It's okay If you don't feel happy all the time or you don't give your best all the time. You just have to be your go-to-person in these days and so whatever it takes to get back there, no matter how long it takes but giving up just because you didn't get what you wanted or you didn't come up to your expectations, that is not the answer.

Please be there for yourself when you need you.