3 Improvements That Would Make 'Kingdom Hearts 3' More Enjoyable

The ending should have been happier for the conclusion of the Dark Seeker saga, then I would have been more satisfied with the game after finishing the game.

13

After playing "Kingdom Hearts 3," I wouldn't say that it was a huge disappointment. I would say the game could have been better. And here are some things that I thought would make "Kingdom Hearts 3" far better and far more enjoyable.

1. There should be less time on the gummi ship travels and battles

It was cool seeing the gummi ship travel between worlds with Sora, Donald, and Goofy but to be honest, it wasted my time. I had to devote my time trying to battle Heartless bosses in order to boost my level to battle even more harder Heartless bosses that stand in the way between worlds. Otherwise, I wouldn't get access to the last "Kingdom Hearts 3" world. Then the last travel of the gummi ship got very complicated because it was hard to see pathways due to the screen focusing the things around the gummi ship. As a"'Kingdom Hearts 3" fan, I would want to spend more energy and my time with what was going on in the story rather than spending time on leveling up that gummi ship.

2. There should have been more teamwork between the Keyblade Wielders in "Kingdom Hearts 3"

From the opening of "Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance," every Kingdom Hearts fan were told that would be the ultimate teamwork between the Keyblade Wielders against Xehanort in the final showdown! Unfortunately, I didn't get that moment of that ultimate teamwork I was looking forward to in "Kingdom Hearts 3." Although the game had moments of Sora working together with Xion and Roxas in one battle and Sora working together with Riku and Mickey in another, one thing I didn't understand was why was it only Sora, Donald, and Goofy only fighting Xehanort during the final battle? Xehanort was the main reason why each of Keyblade Wielders in the game was torn apart from each other! Even if Sora was told to be the one having the power to save his friends, why was he only paired up with Donald and Goofy to fight Xehanort? I mean, Donald and Goofy are awesome allies but they shouldn't be the only ones fighting Xehanort! The other characters should join in the final battle as well and fight alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy against Xehanort! Imagine how thrilling that would be? Not to mention, that would make a great opportunity to make every Keyblade wielders playable!

3. The ending should have been happy instead of a bittersweet

After defeating Xehanort, Sora was able to save his friends but not himself. At the last scene, every one of the Keyblade wielders along with Naminé, Isa, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and friends from Twilight Town are gathered together at Destiny Islands and have fun. Sora spends his remaining time sitting next to Kairi, giving her one last look before disappearing in front of her. Shinji Hashimoto, the game producer said that "Kingdom Hearts 3" ending would be one that would satisfy every "Kingdom Hearts" fan and boy, was I fooled! I was very discouraged because this was an ending that Sora did not deserve at all! The ending should have been happier for Sora and everyone during the conclusion of the Dark Seeker saga, then I would have been more satisfied with the game after finishing the game.

Did you like "KH3"? What changes would you make?