How to improve your Instagram marketing strategies

Instagram Marketing

314

Gone are the days when businesses rely on printed ads or television commercials to advertise their products or services. Nowadays, social media plays a big role in marketing strategy of corporations worldwide. One of the biggest social media platforms is Instagram, with over 100 million users of the app.

This allows business owners to reach audiences they would never be able to do with traditional marketing. Now, you can even gain customers from halfway around the world. If you are new to Instagram marketing, here are some tips on how you can make the most out of this platform.

1. Make your profile a business profile - One of the first things you need to do is make sure that your account is a business account. If you already have an existing account, you can easily switch it to a business one. What makes a business account better? For one, you can have ads without the need for Facebook advertising. You will also get to use Insights, Instagram's analytics tool which can show you your top posts, and the demographics of your audience.
  2. Regularly post content - Because there are so many businesses using Instagram to advertise, you need to make sure that your followers constantly see content from you. Always put teasers of your coming products. Add images and videos. You do not need to bombard your followers with many posts. Once a day is enough. Also, make sure to use Stories and even go Live once in a while.
  3. Do steps to increase your following - The thing with Instagram is, even if you have a business profile or curate amazing and eye-pleasing content if you only have a few hundred followers then it will be a waste. You want to have more people following you. One way to do that is getting automatic instagram likes. The more people like your posts, the more other users will see that your brand can be trusted.
  4. Partner with a social media influencer - One of the surest ways to get a wider reach is to partner with a brand influencer. Nowadays, these brand influencers have become our modern-day celebrities. Many users trust their recommendations and often check their posts to see what they wear, where they go and what they eat. Do your research to see who can best promote your brand. Just remember that those brand influencers with more followers may charge a lot more. To be safe, you can look for people with about 15,000 to 50,000 followers. They still have influence but they will not charge you that much compared to those who have hundreds of thousands of followers.
  5. Run giveaways - Another way to market your product is to have promotional giveaways! Do it in such a way that it will encourage more people to follow your account. This way, you will increase your following. Also, don't forget to add hashtags to all your posts. You can choose an already existing hashtag or create one that can be associated with your brand.