Best Of The YouTube Playlist "Important Videos"

The best pickings from the memey-est playlist you will ever find on YouTube.

559
Smash Bros Wikia

Just a PSA that you need to see the playlist "Important Videos" by user eljolto on YouTube (unless you hate memes, which is impossible). Go ahead and search it, if you'd like. However, I'm here to save you the trouble of watching all 310 videos (even though they are all gems) by sharing some of my favorites from it.

17.

The irony is beauteous. You're going to insult her but reveal your own ignorance of correct vocabulary? Nice.

16.

Any meme with the "The X-Files Theme" is a winner.

15.

The spazz-tastic nature of "Cinnamon" is admirable.

14.

That sound is so unpleasant but hilarious when repeated and multiplied.

13.

I mean, I'd steal avocados to make guacamole too. Seems reasonable.

12.

Thanks for the demonstration? That was totally necessary.

11.

Such a weirdly calm and collected reaction.

10.

The self-disgust in her face after she says "orange" is hysterical.

9.

How??!!!? And why?!? But so majestic!

8.

You don't think his voice will get higher. It does.

7.

A few things:

1. The fact that he says it in such a shy, high little voice

2. I'm pretty sure he says "profamity"

3. The way he looks over at the camera with such wide eyes

6.

I can't even. So many great quotes. Also the elderly lady part! Too funny.

5.

Just when you think he's gotten as loud as he possibly can, he gets louder.

4.

The blank expression on his face!!! AHHH

3.

An iconic video. But seriously, I think we all feel this kid. Talking can be a struggle.

2.

What are frogs? A mystery that will never be solved.

1.

A classic. My favorite vid happens to be the first one on this beauteous playlist. The utter disappointment the first dinosaur has after the second goes "Yee" is so poignant.

Hope you enjoyed all the wondrous memes. I would recommend checking out the rest of playlist if you liked this sample (and if you have a couple hours to spare). It's quite the ride.