I am... Lilo

I am... Lilo

Who am I?
4

I am…

a daughter, the oldest of two, born in the big city of San Diego, California and raised there for nine years before moving to the small town of Springfield, Missouri.

an older sister by 15 years, the first to be used as a guinea pig by my parents, glad to finally have a sibling.

an artist making buttons, painting, and doodling when I please.

a part of THOC fam and Riot Squad.

a baker who always seems to burn her hands despite using oven mitts and pot holders.

I am…

lemonade, tacos, Slurpees from 7-11, baked potatoes, and artificially flavored tea.

little Disney nick-knacks and memorabilia scattered around my room.

a huge fan of Over The Garden Wall, a CN mini-series that deserves more love.

a small personal library, color coordinated by spine.

band trash- a part of many fan families to various bands.

tweeting random moments throughout my life.

I am…

dark brown eyes and a tan-like skin tone from my Filipino heritage.

a brunette w the remains of an ombre hairstyle at the ends, an average teenage girl.

bright color outfits composed of skirts and band tees.

a golden locket, given to me by my late grandmother, with no pictures inside

one of the youngest people in my grade. in my sophomore year of college, whether I want to or not.

forever young at heart, always living in the past.