Report this Content
It's almost April and you've picked up your cap and gown. There's less than two months until you graduate and move on to the real world. When it's so close to graduation, it's hard not to think about the things you'll miss about college. Here's just a few things I know I'll miss about going to Bridgewater.
1. I'll miss getting to see all my amazing friends on a daily basis.
2. I'll miss being the own creator of my day-to-day schedule.
3. The one professor I saw and talked to everyday.
4. I'm actually going miss the feeling of finally understanding a concept I've been struggling on.
5. The late-night food runs with friends when we were supposed to be studying.
6. It being socially acceptable to wear your pajamas almost everyday.
7. Being able to get anywhere I needed in only five minutes.
8. Calling the beautiful campus of Bridgewater my home.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.