If You’re Looking For An Adventure Download This App!

The weather is starting to get warmer and the days are getting longer. This summer will re-define the term "boredom" seeing as everything is up in the air for those who planned events, vacations, or want to go on a trip with friends. This app makes it easy and simple to go on an adventure somewhere close to you.

26

If you are a frequent TikTok user, an adventurous person, or just someone looking for something to do that is safe and risk free, you have probably heard of the app Randonautica or hear the term "randonauting". This free app is the perfect way to go somewhere new or special without paying any money or traveling far. You have complete control over how far you want to travel since there is a function to set your radius. You can choose whether to include areas of water as well as setting an intention for what kind of experience you want to have. From creepy to hidden to positive, people have experienced it all. The really special thing about this activity is the feedback from users.

Many have reported strange, scary, or even supernatural things happening. Many users are spiritual people who believe this app can take them to a unique "glitch" in this dimension or somewhere with a lot of energy. Even if you are not religious or looking for a spiritual experience, this has the possibility to be an eye opening experience for many.

The app gives you "QRPs" or "Quantum Random Points" near you. These are high points or energy and power when looking at an energy scale. The app gives you the locations of attractors which contain high energy, as well as voids which don't have a lot of energy. People have found hidden places in nature, abandoned areas, and places with strange noises and images. Many people on Reddit, TikTok, and other commonly used social media platforms have reported experiencing paranormal activity or even miracles. Some say you are "leaving the simulation of reality" and escaping reality seems to be a really wonderful idea nowadays!

Yes, this is not for everyone and may be a turn off to some, but if you are interested, many suggest placing an intention out into the world for your adventure to be a positive experience. This is a fun place to go with a few friends or someone you are close with such as a family member or significant other. Of course as this pandemic is still prevalent, please be safe and take precautions when spending time with others. Since this activity is outside and helps those who download the app find hidden places, there isn't a lot of risk involved as long as you take the necessary measures!

Here is a video link on how to use the app once you download it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEbbsG2U26k

I suggest watching videos or reading about people's experiences before partaking in this activity so you know what you are getting into. If you aren't ready for it then don't worry, however, this app or other cool experiences are always out there waiting for you. Even if going out into nature is stepping out of your comfort zone, you might feel thankful you had that experience. In a time period of uncertainty, taking risks and doing things that scare you is a really great idea. Life is what you make of it, so don't let fear stop you from experiencing something new!