If You Give A Girl A Horse

If You Give A Girl A Horse

A horse is a girl's best friend.

834
If You Give A Girl A Horse
Google Images

Animals are wonderful creatures, no matter what type; but one of the best animals to grow up with/around is a horse.If you are around horses growing up, chances are that you ride horses as well. Horses teach many lessons to those who are around them and ride them.

A horse is like a dog in the sense that each one has its’ own very special and unique personality. Some are stubborn and mean while others are willing and nice; there are infinite possibilities. One horse and one person can either love or hate each other. If you’re lucky, each person that is around horses will find the one that they are meant to be with forever, and stick with that horse (if able). Some say that each human has a horse soul mate out there somewhere.

If you give a girl a horse, she will learn to be responsible. If you have a horse, you have to take care of the horse. This means picking up after them, feeding them, grooming them and making sure they do not get sick. They are expensive and time consuming, but well worth every penny and second. Taking care of a pet, especially one as high maintenance as a horse, teaches great responsibility and patience.

If you give a girl a horse, she will learn loyalty and trust. Those who ride horses especially know this to be true. This is another way that a horse is like a dog, they always return to their owner (or where there is food). When a rider and a horse learn to trust each other and build a special bond, everything is possible. Horses feed off of their rider’s emotions, so if a rider is fearful of what’s ahead, the horse will be fearful. That being said, if a horse trusts its’ rider, and if the rider trusts the horse, the horse will continue on into a fearful situation if the rider gives the horse cues that it is okay to do so. A horse can tell when their rider is sad or happy, and they act accordingly. When a rider is sad, horses are known to nuzzle the rider with their nose in a sort of “hug” or “cuddle” as a way to make their rider feel better. When the rider is happy, the horse is happy as well and may be much more energetic than normal. A rider’s thoughts and feelings become the horse’s thoughts and feelings when the two are together; and that horse does not have that same bond with anyone else.

If you give a girl a horse, you give her a best friend, a companion, someone to share thoughts and feelings with. Horses are unlike any other animal or pet you will ever come across. There is a special bond formed between horses and humans, which if nurtured and taken care of, will grow into the best friendship of a lifetime. If you give a girl a horse, you give her a soul mate.