5 Millennial Personality Types That Describe Christmas Cookies

And gift ideas for your friends' types!

663
rawpixel.com

Christmas Season is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than to bake some classic Christmas cookies! One of my favorite traditions is to mix up some batter with my family and decorate cookies altogether. This article is light-hearted and fun!

Find out what cookie type your friend is and find out what some good options for gifts this year is!

Hope this article bakes your day, but remember, what really batters is your own personality, not a cookie’s definition of personality!

1. Sugar Cookies

Reliable, simple, and encouraging. If frosted and decorated, always the life of the party. Can’t go wrong with a candle from Bath and Body Works, fuzzy socks, or their favorite treat as their gift.

2. Gingerbread

Down to earth, about the simple life, deep friendships. If frosted and decorated, always has some funny but all so true life advice. For gifts, think notebooks, deep but sentimental gifts, and thoughtful and witty mugs.

3. Hop-Scotch Crunchies

Never a dull moment with this person. Out of the box person and an exciting unexpected friendship. Adventures could range from mall hopping to climbing a mountain and discovering a cave. For gifts, quality time, a gift that reflects an inside joke you guys have, or a movie night!

4. Snickerdoodle

Simple and fun, humble and down to earth. A real loyal person who’s really interested in your well-being. Presents could include: quality time and a good book.

5. Meringue Cookies

A rare unique person who is one of a kind and so fun. They are happy and optimistic. They're creative and loves a good time. For presents, look for Mason Jar mixes, fun board games, and cozy sweaters.

Did you find your cookie type?

Tag yourself and your friends as their type, too!

What's your favorite Christmas cookie? Mine is gingerbread and meringues!