If Hollywood Actresses Went Greek

If Your Favorite Celebrities Went Greek

What would our favorite celebrities do if they went Greek?

3391
https://www.moviestillsdb.com/movies/legally-blonde-i250494#F6eUz6

Being in the midst of winter break, Netflix can easily take over a girl's life. With rush just around the corner and my mind on full "Gossip Girl"/"One Tree Hill"/20-movies-later mode, I started thinking about what some of our favorite stars would do if they rushed.

I asked several girls their opinions on the personalities of each sorority and then read several articles and watched an overload of interviews to compile this list. Some of these girls are Greek, but every chapter at every school isn't exactly identical. Let me emphasize, looks have absolutely nothing to do with this list, it's strictly based on personalities.

Every sorority has beautiful, smart, kind, intelligent girls, but each one is unique in its own way too.

Kappa Kappa Gamma: Sophia Bush

Fun Fact: She donated her 30th birthday to charity. She wanted to raise $30,000 for her 30th birthday to donate to Pencils of Promise to build a new school. She turned to her friends, family, and fans for support and her birthday wish came true! She's as loyal to those she cares about as much as Brooke was to Haley and Peyton and she's a Kappa IRL.

Delta Gamma: Carrie Underwood

Fun Fact: She earned college credit during her time on 'American Idol.' It helped her earn a Mass Communications degree from Northeastern State. If she hadn't had won the competition she said she would have gone on to be a news anchor or reporter. Remaining true to herself and her faith amidst all of her fame and fortune is important to her and she might be one of the best-dressed girls in well, the world.

Alpha Delta Pi: Zooey Deschanel

Fun Fact: She's in an indie band duo made up of herself and Matthew Ward called She & Him. She took three years off of acting to tour with her band. America's sweetheart, she's as quirky as she is beautiful, on the inside and out.

Pi Beta Phi: Jennifer Lawrence

Fun Fact: She had to fight to get her security deposit back for her Notting Hill apartment after filming "X-Men: First Class" in London because she had stained the bathtub blue from her makeup as the character of Mystique. She loves a good time just as much as much as she loves downtime with her family and friends.

Delta Delta Delta: Emma Stone

Fun Fact: She hates spiders, is tight with Taylor Swift, and all she does is win (please go watch her lip sync battle with Jimmy Fallon). She was born Emily Jean Stone but that name (Emily Stone) was already taken when she registered for her Screen Actors Guild card, so she changed her name to Emma Stone. She's incredibly talented and down-to-earth and could make friends with probably anyone.

Chi Omega: Taylor Swift

Fun Fact: Her mom wanted to name her Taylor because if you saw her name on a business card you wouldn't know if she was a boy or a girl. The girl's managed to have quite an impressive "long list of ex-lovers," yet she's kept up the reputation of being an excellent role model for girls around the world. Every move she's made in her career has been flawless.

Kappa Alpha Theta: Miranda Kerr

Fun Fact: Aside from killing it as a Victoria's Secret Angel, she is the founder of the Kora Organics skincare line and is a certified health coach. She also appeared in the music video "Number 1" with Kayne West and Pharell. She is sweet and classy and the mother of an adorable little boy.

Alpha Omicron Pi: Anna Kendrick

Fun Fact: She gets very overwhelmed by all of the hustle and bustle of Hollywood. She got so frazzled by it that she opted to skip the 83rd Academy Awards in 2011 to remain humble and out of all of the commotion she experienced the year before when she was nominated for "Best Actress in a Supporting Role" for "Up in the Air." She's incredibly talented, she doesn't take herself too seriously, and she's hilarious.

Zeta Tau Alpha: Blake Lively

Fun Fact: She started the first grade when she was three years old. Her older brother was so nervous about starting school that her mother told the school she was six so that they could go to school together. She was unusually tall for her age so it worked out. Every outfit she wore as Serena on "Gossip Girl" sold out of stores the next day — talk about trendsetter. She's also married to and pregnant with Ryan Reynolds' baby so she might be one of the luckiest girls alive.

Alpha Chi Omega: Kendall Jenner

Fun Fact: She was a cheerleader with Kylie in high school. She considers herself to be more laid back then the rest of her family, which is why she thinks she gets along with her dad's side of the family better than her mom's. She and Khloe have the same shoe size so they're always raiding each other's wardrobes.

Alpha Gamma Delta: Kaley Cuoco

Fun Fact: She has rescued several dogs and is a vegetarian. In 2012, she and her sister organized a flash mob on the set of Big Bang Theory in which she and the cast and crew surprised the studio audience by singing and dancing to Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe." Nowadays, she's rocking the pixie cut and loving life with her professional tennis player of a husband Ryan Sweeting.

Alpha Phi: Cameron Diaz

Fun Fact: Her favorite season is fall and she went to high school with Snoop Dog. She was the maid of honor at her best friend Drew Barrymore's wedding and she had to get a nose job after breaking it for the fourth time after a surfing accident in Hawaii in 2003. She's sporty, fun, and has a hilarious sense of humor.

Kappa Delta: Jessica Alba

Fun Fact: Her first kiss was at age seven, but it was for practical reasons of course: "I only did it so he would pick me on our neighborhood baseball team." She didn't know how to dance before her role in "Honey," which is shocking if you've seen the movie, but she figured if she could train to fight like she did in "Dark Angel" then she could train to dance for this role. She's motivated, determined, down to earth, and a sweetheart.

Delta Zeta: Beyoncé

Fun Fact: She can run and sing at the same time. Honestly, what can't she do? Her father used to make her run a mile singing so that she would be able to perform on stage without becoming exhausted. He used to wake up all of the Destiny's Child girls in the morning and take them to Herman Park where there was a three and a half-mile track. They would sing and jog around it. She's a charitable diva who loves life.

Gamma Phi Beta: Emma Watson

Fun Fact: The only reason she auditioned for Hermione is that all of her friends did and she thought it would be funny. It was the first thing she ever auditioned for. She graduated from Brown University with a bachelor's degree in English Literature. She maintained a successful acting career and an Ivy League education.

Phi Mu: Amanda Seyfried

Fun Fact: She was given one of the biggest compliments I think a person could ever receive. She was voted one of "People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People in the World" in 2009 and 2010. She's pretty in pink, but she's also a very cool, down to earth person. She's talented, determined, kind-hearted, and sophisticated.