If Coffee, Yoga, And The Color Brown Were An Aesthetic...

A look into one of my aesthetic inspirations.

23
Photo by Jared Rice on Unsplash

Many times I've been scrolling through Pinterest, seeing all the outfits and lifestyle choices, and wanting to throw my whole wardrobe away so I can fit THAT look. I'm inspired to start a whole new lifestyle change, move to that beach or that foreign country, just to fit the aesthetic I fell in love with.

All this to say, I've done this so many times, I've started to recognize a pattern in the same few aesthetics that I often to dream about. It's perfectly acceptable to want our lives to lead different vibes at one time, and there's nothing saying we can't be an angelic creature one week, and a stone-cold heartbreaker the next.

The aesthetics that I choose to describe through the next few weeks might not be relatable to every person, but it may be an inspiration to others to find out what vibes make their soul happy. So for this first week, I decided to start with a simple, minimalistic aesthetic.

While I'll put an additional little comment after each picture, the main inspiration of this aesthetic is to feel healthy. And not the type of healthy that requires trips to the gym five times a week, but the kind that makes the heart feel full. When I think of this theme, I think of the moment when you wake up after eight hours of sleep in fresh sheets, with a fluffy white comforter wrapped around you and a fluffy dog ready to cuddle you. Please enjoy a look into one version of myself!

Simple, healthy food.

Photo by Jen P. on Unsplash

I'm sure each time I'd sit down to eat blueberries, it wouldn't look like this, but the idea of always being fueled by colorful food sounds nice. I think the idea of eating healthy is so nice, but it's definitely one of the harder habits to stay committed to. I know when I eat healthy, it affects my physical health along with my mental health and I have so much more energy.

Sweet company.

Photo by Yogendra Singh on Unsplash

There's nothing like being surrounded by people that bring you joy, and for me, that's at least one furry friend. The boy is optional.

A clear mind.

Photo by My Life Journal on Unsplash

Sometimes journaling isn't always practical, and we may not have much on our mind, but the habit of writing things down is undoubtedly helpful. Making sure I'm at peace is so important.

A balanced body.

Photo by Gabrielle Elleirbag on Unsplash

The idea of this is to simply take care of ourselves. Our mind and body are equally important. Neutral-colored clothing is also the key to this aesthetic because it keeps everything simple.

Loving friendships.

Photo by KaLisa Veer on Unsplash

Kind of like good company, the idea here is to have comfortable and loving surroundings. I like the idea of keeping a few small friends, with deep and heartfelt connections.

A lively home.

Photo by Avi Naim on Unsplash

Just because I want to live a quiet and reserved life doesn't mean it needs to be drab. Having simple plants and a sweet dog keeps it lively at any moment, and keeps you company even after guests have come and gone.