6 Things To Write About When You Have Writer’s Block, That Definitely Haven’t Already Been Done To Death

Because writing is hard.

51

Welcome to the age of overdone content. I'm your host "tired writer with writers block" and today's topic of conversation is what to write about when you have writers block...you know, because this article is definitely not something that's getting thrown together at the very last minute and I probably wouldn't have writers block if I actually paced myself with writing things.

Wow, so now that we've gone through whatever that was, let's sit down and have a little chat. Finals are coming around, you've got friends and a social life that's diminishing away and you have all of these deadlines you've got to meet for the various things you signed up for. It's a lot.

It's so much, that you have officially given up on life and you don't have any inspiration. So, what do you write about?! Well, I definitely can't relate to that (not sure if the sarcasm can read here, I actually can...um, this is why I'm writing this article because you know, I don't know what to write this week).

Anyways, now that I've officially made this introduction as awkward as I possibly could have made it, here are 10...wait, no, actually 6 because I couldn't think of 4 more ideas...uhm, anyway, not important, here are 6 things to write about when you don't know what to write about:

1. Cute date ideas 

Jimmy Fallon gif

It's almost Christmas and New Years, and what better ways of getting the views than to write a relatable article on cute date ideas you can do with your significant other. Who care if you're single and never had a boyfriend, that doesn't mean you aren't qualified to write about cute date ideas...right?! No...um, whatever, on to the next.

2. Some fake deep article about friends or family

Family Drama gif

What better way to get the views than to write a letter to your friends or family about how much they mean to you? Oh...um, sorry, I meant to say what better way to *show how much you care about the people in you life than to write a letter to your friends or family about how much they mean to you.

Wow, that was weird. I don't know how views got into there, that's definitely not the case....(wink, wink)

3. Dealing with finals and stress 

Frustrated gif

It's almost December and you know that means everyone is going to start complaining about finals and how college is so stressful...because this is something that totally doesn't happen every semester and we're so surprised all of our classes have finals. But whatever. This is a prime opportunity to get relatable (generic) articles in about "dealing with stress when it's time for finals."

4. Something else about college

Drinking gif Giphy

Because we couldn't get our fix the first 500 articles, people want that college content. Why? I don't know but they want that college content. So write about what majors match your astrological sign and studying tips that nobody else knows (you know, because you're the first person who thought of all of these neat studying tips.)

5. A listicle about x

Scrolling gif

It's no secret people love listicles. It's easy and they don't require much thought (I mean, are you reading this article right now.) So think of x amount of things, change your mind about that number because you aimed too high originally and write an article about something.

6. Make a listicle of things to write about when you have writer's block

I Got Nothing gif

LOL so relatable, am I right?! No...oh, the joke didn't land? Uhm...well, this is awkward.

See ya'll for the next article!!