The Top 5 Reasons I Love My Dog

The Top 5 Reasons I Love My Dog

There's definitely more than five, but these are the top five.

32

Most everyone knows that dogs are some of the greatest creatures to walk this earth. While I could write an infinite number of reasons that I love my dog, here are the top five.

1. She's always happy to see me when I come home.

Even if I'm in the worst mood ever, my dog is ALWAYS happy to see me. Now that I'm in college, my dog gets overly excited when I come home and it's the best feeling in the world seeing my dog running at me full speed. Don't tell my parents, but sometimes I'm more excited to see her than I am to see them.

2. She loves to be loved.

My dog loves to play and snuggle and run around and be crazy. At the end of the day, she'll sit right beside you while you pet her, and she almost never leaves your side until you go to bed.

3. She sleeps outside my room every night. 

My parents won't let her sleep in my bed, so unfortunately, she has to sleep on the floor outside my room every night. I would let her in my room, but she can't be trusted. She likes to steal basically anything she can get her paws on.

4. She always tries to make me feel better.

When I'm upset or I don't feel good, she always tries to make me feel better. My dog always brings me her favorite toy. While her favorite toy may not put me in a better mood, it brings a smile to my face knowing that she's trying to make me feel better.

5. She loves me unconditionally.

Anne Marie Bonadio

No matter how mad I've gotten at her for chewing up more of my clothes, she's always happy to see me and ready to play. Even when I've been gone at school for months, she's always excited to see me at the end of the day.