I Don't Need You Anymore, And It Is The Best Thing

I Don't Need You Anymore, And It Is The Best Thing That Happened To Me

Thank u, next. I'm free XOXOXO

157
https://www.canva.com/photos/arts/MADGyCEAfFc-shallow-focus-photo-of-blonde-haired-woman/?query=breakup#

To My Ex-Boyfriend,

I remember when I first meet you; I was so broken and vulnerable. We instantly became best friends, and I told you my secrets and vice versa. I thought we would be together forever. FIve years came and went fast. I literally gave you all of me, and you left me empty. We went through all this just to be strangers again. You accepted all my flaws and imperfections, and you never judged me for my past, but it was all games. You called me insecure, and I believed you but little did I know I just didn't know my worth. I should've loved me first. How could you play me when the love I gave was real? I don't regret being with you because you taught me how to believe people when they show me who they really are the first time. You taught me the game now no one can run it on me.

We have been broken up since October 2018, and you've moved on but somehow still find a way to text me every 2 to 3 weeks to "check up on me", but I know you were just trying to see if I've moved on. You thought you could have your cake and eat it too? Nah baby boy it doesn't work like that. When we broke up my heart literally ached, I thought I would never stop crying. You messed up when you waited too long to make things right because once I realized that I wouldn't die without you it was over for us ever being anything again.

I have no hate towards you, and I am not bitter. If anything you taught me how to value myself more. I love and respect myself a lot now. Thank you for teaching me how to forgive. I know if God took me through the worse, I have no choice but to believe that He will give me the best.

"You don't got to worry about me
You made it clear that you're unhappy, yeah
Go ahead and have your fun now
Just remember what goes around comes around"
- Queen Naija

Ladies if you've gone through a break up I promise it gets better, and there is someone out there that'll treat you how you deserve to be treated.

Sincerely,

The best thing you can never have.