3 High-End Makeup Dupes For Low Prices

3 High-End Makeup Dupes For Low Prices

Here are some amazing, yet affordable duplicates of your favorite Sephora brands!

80
3 High-End Makeup Dupes For Low Prices

Beauty Gurus are always on top of what's trending and what's new in the makeup community. When a new palette drops these gurus are ready to purchase it, but sometimes there's a setback.

The price, yup that's right Sephora brands are expensive and are sure to put a dent in your wallet but there's also a secondary option for us gurus, Finding the perfect duplicate of the palette that won't break the bank.

Here are a few reviews of some duplicates that are guaranteed to be just as good as the high-end brand!

1. Hush Cosmetics' Profusion Studio Contour Palette 

Kat Von D's Shade and Light Contour Palette

Hush

The two items above are contour palettes but have a great gap in the price. The top item is found on Hush Cosmetics it's a perfect duplicate for Kat Von D's contour palette (Shade and Light Face Contour). The profusion contour palette guarantees a contour just as good as the 'Shade and Light' Contour palette but is only $10! that's a great deal, while the high-end one is sold at $49, that's 59% cheaper.

2. Bad Habits' After Hours Eye Shadow Palette

Left Picture: Temptalia Right Picture: Poshmark's @Catswaggerx3

Here's another great dupe. Just as pigmented, but not as expensive.

On the left is Huda Beauty's 'Mauve' eyeshadow palette that cost $27 on Sephora's website. To the right is the 'After Hours' eyeshadow palette by Bad Habits found on Hush Cosmetics costing $12. Both are beautiful and pigmented but the price difference is what catches a gurus eye. This dupe is a 55% save!

3. Bad Habits'  Retro Love Palette

Top Picture: The Beauty Isle Bottom Picture: Midwest Glam

A guru favorite palette is ABH's 'Subculture' palette, sold on Anastasia Beverly Hill's Website for $42 dollars. The perfect duplicate for this is Bad Habits' 'Retro Love' palette, sold on Hush Cosmetics' Website for $12, the pigmentation is guaranteed and Cruelty-Free! You're saving the animals and 72% of your money!

For More Amazing Duplicates Check out Hush Cosmetics!

https://www.shophush.com/