A Huge Thank You To My Ex's Family

A Huge Thank You To My Ex's Family

I'm glad I get to call such great people my family

3
A Huge Thank You To My Ex's Family
Madison Murphy

Ever since the moment I met you guys, you treated me like family. At the time I never knew how much you guys would change my life. I grew up with another family. I never thought I’d be able to call such great people my family.

I grew up two amazing little sisters. An awesome brother. A great boyfriend. And a great set of second parents.

I want to thank you for all the great memories. I want to thank you for all the support. I want to thank you for all the kindness. I want to thank you for all the words of wisdom. And finally, I want to thank you for all the love you all have showed me over the last few years of my life.

Even though me and your son are going through a bad time. I will always be there and I will always love you guys. I can’t spend as much time with you all right now, but I will still be there whenever I can.

Girls, I love you two as my own sisters. You two are the most beautiful, funny, and caring little girls I know. I love you both to the moon and back. I will always be there for you both and will forever support you two in the present and future. I know you both will be successful in whatever you decide to do. Never be scared to give me a call. I miss and love you both. Thank you for all the amazing memories, I will never forget you two crazy girls.

Trev, I love you so much. You have always been there for me and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I miss all your craziness. You are a great kid. Just know that I will always have your back, and always follow your dreams. I can’t thank you enough for all the support you have given me, and always coming out to see me, and to come support me on the days when I’m at my weakest. Stay in touch, because I can’t imagine a life without you Trev. Love you!

Larry, thank you for being a second dad. You have always loved me as your own and I can’t thank you enough for that and letting me be a part of the family. I am forever grateful. I will always love you as one of my own parents.

Angie, you have been there for me through thick and thin. You have stood by my side even though I messed up a lot with your son. You took me into your family and loved me as your own daughter, and you will never know how much that means too me. You’re a great mother. You definitely raised some great children. I never thought I would be able to call you guys my family, and now I don’t know what I would do without you guys. You all have showed me so much kindness and love and I am so thankful. I love you and you will always be one of my mom’s.

Ex, I love you. I may not be in love with you anymore, but I will always love you. Thank you for putting up with me. If I was you I probably would’ve let a long time ago but for some crazy reason you stayed. I can’t thank you enough for becoming a part of my life and making me happy for the many years you have stayed. Thank you for every memory we shared, and thank you for always being there for me. I hope one day, we can maybe go back to friends. I don’t know if it will ever be the same again, but I do know that I will always be there for you, even though you are a pain in my butt at the moment. Thank you.

You guys all mean the world to me and I don’t know what I would do without you. I love you guys, always remember that.

Love Madison.