How You Know You Are A Grandma At 20

How You Know You Are A Grandma At 20

I carry a purse big enough for a large dog.

15
How You Know You Are A Grandma At 20

Are you done with the partying stage, or you never even went through the party stage? Same. You would rather spend your weekends curled up in your comfy bed with you compression socks reading a great book. If you are a grandma at 20, here are some things you can easily relate to.

1. If you are not asleep by 9:30 you are a grouch.

I need more than 8 hours of sleep, and I will plan my schedule around my sleep schedule.

2. When you go to the club you want to sit down because your feet are killing you.

You wanna look good, but the club does not open until 12 and you wanted to be asleep at 9.

3. You make sure your friends are not doing anything too crazy while you sit down to rest (your eyes for a quick nap).

It is like you are a babysitter for really big kids.

4. You are the first one to wake up in the morning, at 6 AM after a sleepover.

Would you like for me to make you some pancakes? I will wake you up to the smell of fresh warm biscuits in the oven.

5. You always have snacks in your purse.

Gum? Chocolate? Water? Chapstick? Lipstick? Concealer? Toothpaste? Hair bow? Hairspray? Band aid? You got it.

6. Word searches excite you.

You do not play Candy Crush on your phone because you are doing crossword puzzles and word search books you got from the dollar tree. You like the book you can hold rather than having it on your phone. It takes up too much storage anyways.

7. You always have a pen in your purse in case you need to write down an important message.

8. You have to write down all your passwords.

I forget passwords too often, and writing things down is proven to help you remember things.

9. You only use Aveeno skincare products because it does not dry out your skin.

You do not buy it because of all the commercials, you buy it because it actually does work and you switch between moisturizing and extra moisturizing from winter to summer. You have a skin care routine and have no intention of changing it. Ever.

10. You call people first, and if they do not answer you text them telling them to answer the phone.

I have an iPhone, I know you read my message and did not answer my call. I am still awestruck when a potential employer or a business texts me instead of calling.

More power to you, Grandmas. I stand with you.