2018 Wasn't For Me, But 2019 Will Be

2018 Wasn't For Me, But 2019 Will Be

I got my heart broken, in the way where I cried myself to sleep for months and really just lost myself.

420
https://unsplash.com/photos/tNCH0sKSZbA

I thought 2018 was going to be my year, but it turned into the complete opposite. I got my heart broken, in the way where I cried myself to sleep for months and really just lost myself. Then I started to think of ways to better myself, so I got into a program I wanted and got a job I knew I would love. Then I struggled in college, trying to make time for studying and working; it became hard.

As 2018 came to an end, I started doing things for myself to better myself. I joined a team with beach body and now I'm coaching. I realized I needed to focus on myself and get things better for me and my future. Nothing would stand in my way once 2019 hit.

Now even though 2019 just started, I really focused on myself. I'm still working at the job I love, I'm still a coach with beach body, I'm still in college trying to figure things out. But now I'm happier for myself. I've always done so much for other people that it's actually time to focus on myself and making decisions for me.

I won't let anyone stand in my way of me getting what I want this year. This year is all about me and bettering myself. If you aren't apart of that then there is a reason for it. I've made some drastic changes so far and I'm proud of my progress so far with myself and can't wait to continue to see the changes that are yet to come.

Of course, there are some things I'm not changing but most of my life is getting completely flipped upside down to make myself happy. I know it may seem like a lot but sometimes people need to do things to make themselves happy for once and really that's all I'm trying to achieve.

I know I couldn't do this without the support of my best friends which I'm so very thankful for. Everything I do they are so supportive and always tell me to go after my dreams. They show interest in my passions which makes me so unbelievably happy I don't think they understand. I also couldn't do this without the support of my family. They've been there since day 1. Dealing with every single one of my emotions, I don't know how they handled it.

2019 is really showing some bright side to it and I'm so excited to see what comes. There are so many possibilities out there that you just need to find sometimes. If you have a dream for this year, go after it. Don't sit back and wait for it to happen, sometimes things don't work like that. Go out and have the time of your life, stay home and read a book, do the things you are scared of, fall for the boy you never thought you would've.

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!