How to get rid of acne, and how to get clear skin.

Why Your Skin Is Breaking Out And How To Fix It!

#3 is so true

122

Hundreds of people may be suffering through some sudden flare-ups of acne, and you may be asking yourself - where did this even come from? Well, with the spring-time comes pollen, the stress of mid-terms, or preparing for important events could all determine how your body handles the situation. It is no secret that your skin is the first clue as to what is going on in your body, and so here are a few reasons on why those pimples keep showing up and how to fix them.

1. Pollen and the quality of the air you are breathing could affect the quality of your skin

If you take a look at a face chart, the comedones on your cheeks could be caused by the air that you are breathing. If you constantly suffer from acne and you live in a highly polluted city, this could be the main cause of any acne on your cheeks. However, if you are just now getting some pimples in this area, it could be because of pollen. Spring is when you start to see significant amounts of pollen, and pimples could be the first sign that you have a pollen allergy. Although this may seem like there is not a 'cure', it is recommended that you stick to a routine, and also check to make sure that you get all of your makeup off and to fully cleanse your face every night. If needed, you could apply an astringent such as witch hazel or apple cider vinegar.

2. Your phone is dirtier than a toilet seat, and the majority of people never clean their phone screens

As most of you may not know, your phone is dirtier than a toilet seat. It harbors an abundant amount of bacteria and dead skin cells. If you notice that you get breakouts on the side that you hold your phone, then that could be the main clue that your phone is the cause of your acne. This could be easily solved, however, by just regularly disinfecting your phone screen and keeping your face clean. Again, make sure that you stick to a routine since you will not see results overnight.

3. Some of the food that you are eating is NOT agreeing with your digestion system

Some may say that what you eat has no connections to your acne, but it truly does. Based on a traditional face chart, acne on your forehead could be caused by food that was not fully broken down by the digestion system. The body creates acne as a last resort to get any toxins or bacteria out of your body, and the acne on your forehead is the body's way of saying "hey, that didn't agree with you!" Those that have a milk intolerance specifically could find acne in this area due to the body's inability to break down lactose. In order to fix this, keep an eye on what you are eating and try to find what could be causing the acne, and also make sure you keep your face clean.

4. You cannot stop touching your face

Do you know how much bacteria is on your hands alone? Millions! Whenever you touch your face, you are transferring any bacteria that was on your hands onto your face. So, if the acne seems quite random, try to notice all of the times that you touch your face in the day and try to stop yourself. This cause has a simple solution, just try to keep your hands and face clean, and try to not touch your face.

5. You don't clean your sheets enough

Similar to your phone, your pillowcase alone harbors an abundant amount of dead skin cells, makeup, and bacteria that could be clogging your pores. Imagine resting your face on all of those dead skin cells for at least six hours and then possibly putting makeup right on top of it. This could be one of the main causes of your acne! Make sure that you regularly clean your bed sheets, and of course, keep your face clean.

6. The makeup or tools that you use could be clogging your pores

Are you using new makeup products? If so, check the ingredients and check to see which one is not in your normal makeup, since that could be what is irritating your skin. If that is not the case, when is the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes? As I have stated before, makeup brushes hold dead skin skills, left-over makeup, and bacteria that could be clogging your pores. Every time you put on makeup, you are pushing dead skin cells and old makeup back into your pores, and therefore, causing acne. To prevent this, make sure you are regularly cleaning your makeup brushes, at least once every two weeks, and regularly changing out your sponges. Also, make sure that you clean your hands and face before putting on makeup.

7. You're too stressed

The body's natural reaction to stress or hormones is to create acne, so this is why you may get a few breakouts during 'that time of the month' or right before important events. To fix this issue, try natural vitamins, such as maca root, to help how your body reacts to stress or just try to solve any ongoing stress factors in your life. As for hormonal acne, just try to keep your face clean and try to relax. Relaxation is a solution to get rid of stress-related acne.

Overall, you want to make sure that you are keeping the items around you nice and clean. Dirt, oil, bacteria, makeup, and dead skin cells are all major catalysts for acne. Make sure that you guys are always cleaning your face, and that should prevent acne in general, but just in case that doesn't work, I hope these tips help clear your face!