How to get rid of acne, and how to get clear skin.

Hundreds of people may be suffering through some sudden flare-ups of acne, and you may be asking yourself - where did this even come from? Well, with the spring-time comes pollen, the stress of mid-terms, or preparing for important events could all determine how your body handles the situation. It is no secret that your skin is the first clue as to what is going on in your body, and so here are a few reasons on why those pimples keep showing up and how to fix them.

Overall, you want to make sure that you are keeping the items around you nice and clean. Dirt, oil, bacteria, makeup, and dead skin cells are all major catalysts for acne. Make sure that you guys are always cleaning your face, and that should prevent acne in general, but just in case that doesn't work, I hope these tips help clear your face!