How to Study Better: 7 Guidelines to Get the Best Grade

Here are some Amazing Tips to Study better and get best Grade.

23

Many times when we start to study we do not know very well how to do it, we do not know what we have to underline, or if we should make outlines. Many doubts come to us when it comes to memorizing and all of them, along with the stress of studying, make us waste time instead of taking advantage of it. To avoid these situations, below we will give you the 7 best guidelines to optimize your study, guaranteeing success in your qualifications.

7 Simple Tips for Passing an Exam

1. Organize the Study

Before starting to study it is essential to structure it, know how much we have to study, how many days we have before the exam. In this section we must be realistic, do not set goals that are impossible to achieve; that will demotivate you to continue studying.

One of them is the MyLearning application. Through this application, a student can look at the different subjects, classes, courses, respective study materials, and others that are available on the website.

These applications can be accessed via the Launchpad after you have Logged into MyPascoConnect site.

2. Underline

Underlining is the fundamental technique to ensure a good study. It is advisable to underline by themes or small sections. It is useless to underline all the topics at once, because this will not help the memorization of content, and can be harmful since it is likely that you will end up mixing concepts.

3. Paper and Pencil

It is advisable to always have paper and pencil during the study to make diagrams, drawings that facilitate your learning, write down the words that it is difficult for us to memorize. When reviewing it will be enough to see this sheet to remember the contents.

4. Rest

You should take a break of 10 or 15 minutes every hour or hour and a half, in this way, we will optimize the study. Relaxation time is essential to ensure good memorization, since the brain, like us, also needs a break.

We should not abuse the rest time, that is why we recommend not using social networks as it can make us extend our rest more than recommended.

5. Drink Water

It is important to drink water during the study to keep our body and brain hydrated. Always have a bottle of water or natural juice while you study. Here's How Transitioning To Healthy Eating Can Be Hard, But These 5 Steps Make It MUCH Easier.

6. Review

It is very important to review the subject once studied, this review will help us to verify that we really know the contents. It is advisable to do a quick review of all the topics that we know so as not to forget them.

7. No distractions

Five ways to stop getting distracted | BBC Ideas www.youtube.com

It is essential to study in a place free from distractions so that study hours are more effective and thus guarantee success. Also, see these Tips For College Students Taking Online Courses This Semester.