8 Ways To Show Confidence Like The Boss You Are

How to be more confident 101: Class is in session! Here are 8 tips to be more confident when you are struggling to be your best.

441

Have you ever experienced the lack of confidence in yourself? If so, you came to the right place. This article will give you eight helpful tips on how to be more confident at all times, so that when you walk into the room, all eyes will be on you. Smile and be the Mona Lisa in the room!

1. Smiling is the key to gain self confidence!

Photo by A L L E F . V I N I C I U S Δ on Unsplash

Your smile is one of the most noticeable features anyone can have. When you are feeling confident, let it reflect by showing off your pearly whites. Your smile is as beautiful as you! As a little known fact, smiling can reduce stress when you're feeling stressed.

2. Dressing with sass will bring you so much class!

There is no need to rush out to the mall and purchase expensive items to make you feel good. Fancy clothes are simply that, fancy clothes with someone else's name on them, which will reek havoc on your budget and as a result you are back to being stressed and having less confidence.

"Remember, clothes doesn't make the individual, it's the individual that makes the clothes." It's all about how you feel about yourself and you can always pull together some really cute outfits that you own already from your closet. As they always say when you are feeling good and looking good, you are more likely to step with confidence.

3. Say goodbye to negative thoughts!

Photo by Amanda Jones on Unsplash

Negative thoughts can kill your confidence levels and make you feel unsure of yourself. A helpful tip for battling negative thoughts is to replace the negative with positive. Try practicing positive self talk to encourage you to feel more confident and help you to be reassured.

4. Enhancing your skills will build that confidence.

Enhancing your skills and trying new things can boost your confidence levels, so don't be afraid to break out of your shell and show the world what you're made of, and don't forget to smile. It's okay if you don't grasp the concept the first time around, you will improve over time.

5. Learn to accept compliments and provide eye contact.

Some individuals with low self-esteem has the tendency of not knowing how to respond to a compliment. Compliments are your friend; they boost your spirits, and enhance your self confidence levels all at the same time. So, the next time you receive a compliment, look the individual straight in the eye, get your smile on, and say thank you!

6. Say sayonara and remove anyone who brings you down.

If anyone tries to put you down with derogatory words or offensive behavior, it is best to remove them out of your life. No one deserves to live with negativity, so say sayonara and drop them out of your life like a hot potato. Align yourself with positive people by forming a friendship circle with individuals who uplifts and bring out the best in you.

7. Facing your fears will keep you away from tears.

Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash

As a young child, I loved listening to music and watching videos. I remember watching a cartoon called "Trevor Romain: Facing Your Fears Without Freaking Out" where it taught me how to face my fears as a coping mechanism to overcome them. Once you face your fears and acknowledge what they are, you can begin to understand them better and simplify them. As a result, many times an individual will find out that there was nothing to be afraid of.

8. Express yourself shows your self pride!

Now, that you are full of confidence, it's time to project and express yourself. I want you to carry yourself in a manner that will reflect self pride and fearlessness as you approach the world with all of your greatness. Be true to yourself by having confidence in yourself as you follow your passion. *cues in Coffee-Mate express yourself commercial*

https://ispot.tv/a/7VuH