How to Save your Sunglasses from Losing

How to Save your Sunglasses from Losing

Sunglasses are predominantly meant to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays emitted from the sun.

76
Designer Sunglasses

Lost your favourite branded sunglasses? That's gonna be really heartbreaking, isn't it? It's definitely understandable how it feels.

It's hard to imagine a day outside without sunglasses that too when it's a bright sunny day. Undoubtedly, sunglasses make a great fashion accessory but its highly effective in protecting your eyes from the harmful ultraviolet radiation emitted from the sun.

Use sunglasses case:

The best sunglasses brand has to be kept in the best place to avoid losing it. Keeping sunglasses in the designer case when not in use is without a doubt an ideal solution. This will not only avoid the sunglasses from getting lost but will also help in keeping the sunnies safe from getting damage, breakage, scratches or dust. As soon as you take sunglasses off, make a habit to place them back in the case. There are many different types of designer cases available, you can keep your sunglasses handy in a fashionable manner.

Buy a visor clip:

Now, what's that? Visor clip will ensure your sunglasses remain organised and stay within your arms reach. Clip it to the visor in your car and never keep sunglasses out of your sight, when not in use. It conveniently holds your sunglasses and keeps it safe. Since it will be placed in front of your eyes, you will easily spot sunglasses. Also know when to leave sunglasses in the car, whether you are going to the gym, restaurant, movie or any sunless place, it is better to keep your sunglasses in the car.

Know where you place them:

Make a habit to remember where you place your sunnies. Do not keep on changing its placement. Maintain consistency in where you put them when not using it. Whether it is placing on designated shelf, stand or simply hang, always remember where you place it. It is better to place it with keys, wallet or mobile phones, which you usually don't tend to forget to carry.

Let your sunglasses glow:

Now that's a trick to find your sunglasses even in the dark. No matter where you place your shades, just stick glow in the dark tape or apply glow paint on your sunglasses and easily find them. Only the place has to be dark to find the sunnies.

Use your phone:

Yes, phone can now do everything, even search for your sunglasses. There are amazing apps readily available that will take all your trouble of keeping sunglasses safe. With a small chip, attached, you can easily locate your sunglasses via bluetooth. Now if you are investing in branded sunglasses, it's okay to use such a simple but effective tracking app.

If not app, you can always keep a note on your phone. In case you forget where have you kept your sunnies, the note might help you out. You can even set a recurring reminder using your phone's voice-controlled personal assistant.

You are most likely to protect your sunglasses from losing by following these simple rules. At the end of the day, it is your responsibility to take care of your investment.