How To Keep Off The Winter Weight

How To Keep Off The Winter Weight

The holidays are no time for body shaming

6
How To Keep Off The Winter Weight

With the holiday season upon us, the fear of winter weight has set in full force. Here are a few full-proof tips and tricks to completely avoid feeling heavier this winter.

1. Buy Bigger Pants

If you wear bigger drawers, no one can feel overweight. This time of year there are plenty of sales to grab a new pair, and who doesn't love new clothes!

2. Don’t Exercise

Every so often, I take a run around the block to try a “stay in shape.” The only thing that comes of this is my laying on the floor completely out of breath. If you avoid exercise all together, you never have to feel out of shape.

3. Wear Black

You know what they say about black clothing… it can slim anyone down.

4. Deny, Deny, Deny

When your annoying relatives ask how you've been doing, lie your ass off. Tell them you've lost 40 pounds, found a cure for cancer, paid all your student loans, and have ten potential job offers. That will shut them up long enough to run away.

5. Reward yourself every chance you get

Let’s be real, around the holidays there isn't a whole lot of moving. Lying around the house and napping are perfectly acceptable ways to pass the time. Any exercise you get, even if it’s just walking to the fridge, give yourself a treat.

6. Delete Instagram

Ok, so maybe you don't have to delete the app all together, but at least unfollow all the bikini accounts. If you don't see beach babes everyday, you will feel a whole lot better about yourself.