How to Get the Most Out of WhatsApp Plus Blue App
News

WhatsApp Plus Blue App

35
WhatsApp Plus Blue App

WhatsApp Blue is a popular messaging app. Many people use it to connect with their friends and family members.

This app comes with many features to support users' privacy and security. One of its most unique features is that it doesn’t require authorization from the Google Play Store.

Freeze Last Seen

Freeze Last Seen is a feature that allows users to freeze the timestamp of their last seen on WhatsApp. This option can be used to protect one’s privacy, especially if the person is not using their account regularly or has uninstalled WhatsApp.

To use this feature, the user should create a backup of their chats and media. This will help them restore their chats on any other device if they lose the data due to a malfunction or an accident.

GB WhatsApp+ app is a modified version of WhatsApp that has some extra features. These include the ability to hide blue ticks, second ticks, online status, and the ability to record audio and write statuses.

Hide Blue Tick

Hide Blue Tick allows you to disable the read receipts on WhatsApp so that your contacts won’t know when you’ve read their messages. This works with groups and individual chats and is a great way to avoid unwanted messages.

To do this, you’ll need to disable the option for reading receipts in your WhatsApp settings. To do this, tap on the three dots icon at the top right of the app, then select Settings.

One grey tick indicates that the recipient hasn’t received your message, while two blue ticks indicate that they’ve read it. However, this won’t show up until they’ve clicked into the conversation thread.

A hack to work around this will allow you to see whether someone has read your message even with the read receipt option turned off. This is a fairly reliable short-term solution, but it’s also frustrating and time-consuming.

Change Theme

Change Theme is an amazing feature that lets you customize WhatsApp in many ways. You can change the colours, fonts, and other settings. You can choose the emojis and emoticons you want to use in your messages.

You can also customize the chat bubble style and colour, as well as the background of the conversation. This makes WhatsApp feel more personal and unique.

The best part is that it doesn’t require downloading any new fonts or themes. This means you can save time and money on your device.

Another cool feature of this modded version of WhatsApp is the ability to send messages to people, not on your contact list. You can also schedule messages to be sent later. This feature is a great way to avoid spammers.

Customize Accordingly

WhatsApp is among the most popular messaging apps, with over two billion monthly active users. It is used by many people in emerging markets like India and Brazil, but it is also popular in developed countries such as the United States and Germany.

With WhatsApp plus blue, you can customize your phone’s interface according to your preferences. This makes the app more personal than ever before and allows you to change the chat aesthetics and colours to fit your taste.

There are many different settings that you can use to customize your application, including the chat picture, pop-up notification, and launcher icon colour. The app also includes a Do Not Disturb mode, which allows you to remove notifications from your device.

Another cool feature of WhatsApp plus is the Always Online option. This allows you to remain online even when your mobile internet is off, which is a great feature for people who avoid getting distracted by notifications.

Source: تحميل واتساب الازرق