How To Get Over The Summer Blues

How To Get Over The Summer Blues

I've got the blues for you

30
How To Get Over The Summer Blues
YouTube

It's the middle of August and you still have some time before school starts and it feels like you have nothing to do. DO NOT FEAR! Here's a list you might want to check off.

1. Plan a day trip either by yourself or with friends. It can be to eat out, do some shopping or if you're on a budget go to a park just to enjoy the view.

2. You still have time to binge watch the last few episodes or the season of the show you have been watching through the summer.

3. Go outside and get some fresh air. Before you know it you'll be inside in classes all day.

4. Drive around or if you don't have your permit or drivers license. Plan to save and make an appointment to be able to drive before the year is over.

5. You already see signs of fall coming with stores displaying pumpkins and autumn leaves. Think what you are going to be doing for those holidays that will be here before you know it.

6. Do plan to hang out with friends you won't be able to see again until 2 months. You will be glad you did so and won't miss them as much.

7. Finish that summer playlist and always look for new music. Appreciate the big and small artist and their works.

8. Even though your mind loathes the idea of school. You're ready for the year to start. All the new supplies for classes. To see old friends and make new friends.

So don't wait until school actually starts! Go and finish this list before the summer ends!