To the one with a Broken Heart

To The One With A Broken Heart

Someone else may have broken your heart, but you have all the pieces to repair it.

143
To The One With A Broken Heart

To the one with a broken heart:

We see it all the time in movies, in song lyrics, and with others we know, people getting their heart broken feels normal until it happens to you. At first, all you want to do is cry because that is all of your emotions releasing from your body. It is like grief. Then, you question yourself, why would they do that to me? Did I do something wrong? What could have been different? Finally, you want closure. Closure for you to know that it is truly over, even though it does not seem like it. How could it be over after all this time?

After all the memories and learning about each other, it is hard to accept the fact that that person will not be in your life anymore. You will begin to create a new life without that person and it is weird at first. Sometimes being single again can be hard, especially when you thought you would not be single again. How do you talk to someone else when your heart wanted the one that did not want you? It is scary. Scary because it is challenging to open up again and be honest with others, when sometimes we cannot be honest with ourselves that it really is over. And the worst part is, you cannot control any of it.

Some people think the heart breaker is a "life ruiner," meaning they ruined your life because you will never be the same again. There is some truth to this. No, you will probably not be the same because each day you are getting stronger and changing as a person. You are becoming the person you want to be, and that is getting done with or without the person you thought you were going to be with. It is difficult to be on your own, but you have so many other people in your life that care about and love you. Those people will not break your heart, they will help heal it.

If the person who broke your heart is with someone else now, it does hurt. There is a feeling of being replaced which is something you never thought would happen. Sometimes you just need to let them be happy and hope the new person is treating them well. You also have to let yourself be happy. Forgiveness is everything. Moving on takes time, but in the end, everything happens for a reason. You have to realize that you are worth the world on your own, no matter what situation you were put into.

Someone else may have broken your heart, but you have all the pieces to repair it. You can delete them from your life, hang out with friends, and do whatever you need to do to put the pieces back together. Take this time to find yourself, find out who you are now, and make the most out of your life because you deserve to have a happy, healthy heart. The one who is truly the one, will not even put a scratch on your heart, let alone let it break again.