How To Always Be A Classy Woman
Politics

How To Always Be A Classy Woman

No matter what.

129
How To Always Be A Classy Woman
dribbble

Being a classy woman in the times of hook-up culture and "Trump for president" can be difficult, but it doesn't have to be. Here are some tips on how to always be classy.

Always look polished.

No matter what the occasion, even if you are just running errands to the grocery store, make sure that your look is put together. Clean hair, simple makeup or a completely clean face, clean/polished nails and hands, and a simple outfit that consists of clean clothing items.

Keep your social media clean.

Try not to post photos or status updates that you wouldn't be comfortable with you grandparents seeing. If you insist on posting about politics or religion, avoid getting into heated and stupid arguments with others on the Internet. Sharing your opinions and beliefs is fine, but bickering about them on an Internet platform is just childish and inappropriate.

Keep your private life private.

This can go back to the idea of clean social media. When it comes to relationships, it is always a good idea to keep most of what happens out of the public eye. The reason you're in a relationship with this person is because you care about each other, not other people, so try to avoid making comments about your relationship on social media. The exception would be the occasional adorable pic of you and your significant other.

Have goals.

Long term. Short term. Even goals for getting out of bed and going to the gym tomorrow. Being a driven and motivated woman is always classy and having goals shows that you care about your life and your future.

Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

It may be cliché, but it is true just the same. If you get too comfortable in your current workplace and begin to slack off on your professional image, it could harm you in the future when you try to move up in your career.

Take care of yourself and those you care about.

Keep yourself healthy and alway be sure to make time for the people you care most about. Having time for your friends and family is an important part of a happy, healthy, put together life.

These tips won't just help you stay a classy woman, but will also keep your life on track and keep you happy.