How to Catch a Cheating Partner Using Phone Tracking Apps?

It is always better to be certain before accusing your partner of cheating

45

Sometimes people get consumed in their work or they become a victim of misunderstandings and miscommunications, which puts a strain on their relationships with their partners. A person in a relationship might find the other distant and emotionally unavailable, which fuels suspicions of their possible detachment and infidelity.

It is always better to be certain before accusing your partner of cheating. To confirm your suspicions, you can rely on a mobile tracker.

Here are a couple of phone tracking apps you can use to catch your cheating partner.

Best tracking apps to catch your cheating partner

Phone tracking apps are not new to the market, but people were not using them daily until recently. Some apps track the GPS location of the mobile device, while others can track messages on different messaging apps. Depending on your needs, you can pick one that sounds best to you. Some options to consider are:

Auto Forward

The first phone tracking app on our list is Auto Forward. This monitoring app is compatible with both iOS and Android. Its software records data from the target phone, the phone of the cheating partner, and delivers it to your device, be it a smartphone, PC, or tablet. To initiate the process, the app should be installed on the target phone.

Auto Forward allows you to monitor any activity, which includes SMS, GPS location, iMessages (in case of iOS), browser history, call logs, email, and multimedia files. As long as you have permission from your partner, it is legal to use Auto Forward as a phone tracking app. You can also use this app to track the mobile phone activity of your kid under 18 years old.

SpyBubble

Next on our list is SpyBubble, which is a legit, free Android phone tracking app. By jailbreaking into your partner's phone and getting the subscription to the Pro version, you can monitor your partner's activities and collect concrete evidence of his infidelity. You can use this app to track messages, calls, and browser history no matter where you are.

SpyBubble runs smoothly on iOS and Android. In case of any questions, you can use this app's customer support for full assistance. However, you need to be a bit careful with the app as it will leave an icon on your partner's phone, but the name of the app is fictitious.

The TruthSpy

Just like Auto Forward and SpyBubble, The TruthSpy is also a phone tracking app. Even if you have a Blackberry or Symbian device, this app will work perfectly fine on it. It also allows you to track messages on third-party apps and notifies you regarding incoming messages and calls and the media shared and received on your partner's phone.

This app not only gives you the full details of the person whom your partner is talking to, but it also shares the information with date and time stamps. The TruthSpy app is not free. However, with all the advanced features, it seems fair to pay a small price.

Spyier

If you are concerned about the privacy of your data, the Spyier phone tracking app can be the best fit for you. It can spy on both Android and iOS phones. You can use your browser to install and use this efficient app. This app allows you to follow your partner's movement on a 3D map. You can also know whether your partner has signed up to any new dating sites or not.

It further gives you access to see all the apps installed on your partner's phone. Spyier comes with a keylogger feature that meticulously tracks all the strokes made on the keypad of the partner's phone. In case your partners enter a username or password, you will get the notification on your phone. Plus, with this app, your partner will not suspect anything.

If your partner uses an Android phone, you can easily hide this 2MB app. There is no icon on the lock screen. It does not consume any battery, and it runs perfectly in the background. All these features make Spyier invisible. On the other hand, if your partner is using iOS, all you have to do is link their iCloud ID to Spyier's link on your monitor, and you can track everything your partner does in a day.

This app is used in more than 190 countries, and its users consist of parents, employers, and people with strained relationships. It is fully undetectable and remote.

Conclusion

Whatever your reason might be, you can rely on phone tracking apps to spy on your partner. People are using all these kinds of apps all over the world. And if you are struggling with the problem of strained and dishonest relationships, you can rely on such an app as well.