How To Beat The January Slump

How To Beat The January Slump

How To Beat the January Slump

10
How To Beat The January Slump

Oh the January Slump. We all know the feeling. The holidays have come and gone. The thrill of a brand new year has subsided. And now the reality of January has set it. Ugh. The weather is cold and grey. Spring semester classes have started back up again. All you want to do is lay in bed and wait for brighter days. But here is list of some of the positive aspects of this time of year to hopefully get through the January Slump.

1. You have the best supply of new clothes from Christmas.

2. So now you can rock your Winter Style.

3. Its the perfect time to strap on your skis!

4. And rediscover your inner child when playing in the snow!

5. Its the beginning of the semester...which means Syllabus week...no need to explain ;)

6. With a smaller workload at the beginning of the semester, you'll have time to go adventuring with your friends!

7. Valentines day is coming up. That means one thing. Discount. Candy.

8. NFL Playoff Season is in full swing...

9. If football isn't your thing, there's also plenty of hockey and basketball to keep you happy!

10. You can drink plenty of hot chocolate to keep you warm.

11. And last but certainly not least, GIRL SCOUT COOKIES. Need I say more?