5 Reasons To Be A Good Human On A Daily Basis

"Be the type of human your dog thinks you are."

177
Molly Parkes

Some might think you don't need any reasons to be a good human, and while you should just be one anyway, I decided to write about my top five favorite reasons to be a good human. I always want to be the type of person that will go above and beyond for my friends, and while sometimes I get hurt in the process, I have to remind myself of why I strive to be a good human. If this list doesn't help, here is my golden rule, never let a mean and miserable person change your character by making you bitter because that is letting them win, which is nonsense. So, here are my top five reasons to be a good human.

1. The good karma

This might be a selfish reason, but who doesn't love good karma? Treat others the way you would want to be treated, and while unfortunately, this is not a bulletproof plan since not everyone is yet on board, but this is the way to get the good karma and feel good about yourself. Getting bad karma is bad news, and who the heck would want that?

2. Less energy

Uhhh.. finding ways to be mean and put someone down, that sounds very expensive in terms of energy. Might be selfish again, but why would you let yourself care that much about someone if they aren't particularly your favorite person? That is so silly. Thinking about cruel things to post online to make someone sad? One, you either look like a jerk or people are just confused because it makes no sense. This just, again, takes way too much time and energy so it is yet again quite silly to take part in. Being a good human is pretty simple and really does not require a lot of energy, just be nice to people.

3. More friends

Who doesn't love having lots of friends? Genuine friends too, people who you talk about real things to and not just other people, a pretty fun concept. Having good human friends is just yet another advantage of being a good human. When you find your people that only lift you up and support you, keep these people in your lives. You know what good humans don't need? Toxic relationships, cut that out!! You deserve all of the wonderful energy you put into relationships to be reciprocated, never make excuses or exceptions for people.

4. Why the heck not?

Honestly… why?

5. Be the kind of human your dog thinks you are

Why the heck would you want to disappoint your perfect doggo after how much they believe in you. If you won't do it for yourself, do it for the doggo. And if you don't have a dog, that is step one to becoming a good human.