How to add yts Subtitles to a Movie or TV Series

Introduction:

87

Subtitles are one of those things that many people initially turn their noses up to, but once they start using them, they can't stop.

Here’s how to add subtitles to movies or TV programs when watching them on your computer. It only takes a few minutes, it’s easy, and it won’t cost you anything!

Subtitles are one of those things that many people initially turn their noses up to, but once they start using them, they can’t stop. Subtitles are incredibly helpful for understanding what’s going on in a movie or TV show — especially if it’s in a foreign language. In this article, we’ll show you how to add yts subtitles to movies or TV series on your computer. It’s quick, easy, and free to do.

Reasons to start using yts Subtitles:

If you’re hard of hearing, subtitles can be a lifesaver. They allow you to follow the plot of a movie or TV show without having the volume turned up to room-shaking levels.

If you’re watching a movie in a foreign language, subtitles can be very helpful in understanding the plot. For most people, subtitles are less jarring than dubbed audio because you can enjoy the original performance of the actors without getting distracted by out-of-sync dialogue.

There are many reasons you might want to add yts subtitles to a movie or TV show, even if it’s in your native language.

Inaudible dialogue:

Oftentimes, characters with accents or those who mumble their lines can be difficult to understand, especially over other sound effects.

Narrative comprehension:

Science fiction and fantasy shows often have made-up proper nouns, which can be difficult to keep track of. Subtitles can help you follow along.

If you download movies and TV shows to watch offline, they sometimes don’t come with subtitles. You can add them yourself, which is quite easy.

Where do you download quality subtitles for movies and TV series?

It’s important to find and download a subtitle file for the movie or TV show you want to watch before you can apply subtitles, and it’s best to get the subtitles from the same place you got the content. That way, they are more likely to match up with your video file.

We recommend you some quality websites to download subtitles:

Open Subtitles:

Open Subtitles is an excellent subtitle download site that offers an extensive database of subtitle content. You can navigate your search by release date, year, type, country, season, or episode. They have subtitles for Netflix TV shows Korean movies and beyond. You can filter the results and download movie files for external subtitles in your preferred language: Japanese subtitles, French subtitles, English subtitles, Polish, Italian, and Dutch.

Alexa rank: 2K.

Monthly traffic: 11.70M.

Bounce rate: 29.74%.

Brazil is the top source of traffic, accounting for 8.97% of total traffic. Other significant sources of traffic include Italy (5.84%), Japan (5.52%), and direct traffic (72.99%). Social sites account for 1.02% of traffic, referrals 4.25%, search 21.18% and email 0.54%. Ads generate 0.02% of traffic.

Website: opensubtitles.org

Yify Subtitles:

If you’re familiar with the torrent site Yify, you’ll feel right at home with Yify Subtitles. This subtitle downloader website uses a dark theme and includes posters of all the latest movies and TV shows. Best of all, it’s completely free to use — no registration is required. You’ll find some of the rarest video gems on Yify Subtitles, making it a great resource for subtitle fans.

Yify is an excellent website for subtitle downloads. You can search for subtitles by language, IMDB rating, year of release, Rotten Tomatoes score, and duration of the movie. This makes it easy to find the perfect subtitles for your needs.

Its Alexa rank is 75,000 and its monthly traffic is approximately 445,700. Its bounce rate is 39.66%. India is the top source of its traffic at 9.32%. 5.46% of traffic comes from the United States. 3.96% from the Philippines. 13.68% is direct traffic. 0.19% from social sites and 2.09% from referrals. 83.97% from search engines.

Website: YTS subtitles

Subscene:

Subscene.com is a great resource for finding subtitles for your favourite movies and TV shows. The site has a huge database of subtitles in many different languages, so you’re sure to find the ones you need. The search function is very user-friendly, and you can even request subtitles that are not yet in the database. Subscene.com is a great way to make sure you never miss a word of your favourite shows!

According to Alexa, this website has a rank of 1 and receives approximately 87B monthly visitors. The bounce rate is 28.37%. The top countries contributing to traffic are the United States, India, and Brazil, making up 26.87%, 4.48%, and 4.44% of the total traffic respectively. 94.66% of traffic is direct, while social media contributes 2.58%, referrals bring in 2.01%, and search engines 0.49%. Email and display ads amount to 0.22% and 0.05% of total traffic respectively.

Website: subscene.com

How to add subtitles to your movies automatically?

The simplest way to add subtitles to a movie is by giving the subtitle file the same title as the video file (without the format extension), and then storing both files in the same directory. When you open the movie using a media player, such as VLC, the subtitles will automatically load along with the video.

If your video file is named:

This is a crucial step to ensure that your subtitle file is correctly named.

If you want to add subtitles in multiple languages, this method is not the best option since it only allows you to add one language to your subtitles file name.

Manually add subtitles to your movie:

If you want to use different file names for your video and subtitles files, you need to manually add the subtitles instead of relying on the film’s automatic features. This is the best method to use if you have multiple subtitle tracks you want to add to the same film so that viewers can choose which language they want to watch the film in.

There are two ways to add subtitles in VLC: manually or using a plugin.

Ist Way:

To add subtitles manually, first, download the subtitle file. Then, in VLC, go to View > VLsub. In the VLsub window, click the “Browse” button and select the subtitle file you downloaded. Finally, click “Open.”

2nd Way:

The other way to add subtitles in VLC is by using a plugin. To do this, first, install the subliminal plugin for VLC. Then, in VLC, go to Tools > Plugins and Extensions > Subliminal. In the Subliminal window, select the video you want to add subtitles to and click “Start.”