How The RNC Woke Me Up About Trump

How The RNC Woke Me Up About Trump

He will make America safe again.

12
How The RNC Woke Me Up About Trump
qpolitical.com

I am new to politics. I have never really given it the time of day. All I knew is that I grew up in a Republican household, and I knew what candidates were hated and which were loved. Well, now that I am older and I am voting in this upcoming election, I have been paying attention to the candidates and what they want for our country. It is safe to say that I support Trump; I am going to be open about it. Watching the Republican National Convention, I saw a side to the whole Trump campaign that I never saw before. I never knew I would be supporting Trump, I never thought our country would ever be in the position of needing Donald Trump as a potential candidate for President, but I think he will do a great job in office if he is elected. He will run our country how it should be ran, and he will do it without sugar-coating anything, and I very much respect that.

First of all, one thing I really loved about the RNC was all his children getting up and speaking about their father. You can tell the speeches came directly from the heart, and what his children were saying, they truly meant. They talked about how their father did so much for so many Americans and how hard he worked to get to where he is today. I very moved by Eric Trump's speech about his father, and when the camera turned to Donald Trump after the speech was over, you could tell he was getting emotional and wanted to cry because of how proud he was of his son and how thankful he was for what he said about his father. One thing that is important to me is seeing that there will be a strong family in the White House and a loving family, as well. I definitely saw that from his children speaking at the convention.

As a college student, I think it is extremely important how Trump wants to bring jobs back to America. I will be leaving college in three years and having a job open for a graduated student like me is very important. We see a lot of college students graduate who are still in need of jobs, we are going to school for all this education and then some come out and do not have jobs? So, was all this education a waste of time? Not jobs just for college students, but for everyone, Donald Trump wants more jobs and people to get an income to support themselves and their families.

"Make America Safe Again"

Throughout this whole campaign process, I have heard all around "Make America great again." And yes, I understood it, but I just was starting to think that it was just a creative way to get people to notice Trump. One thing that struck me was "Make America safe again." As a millennial, I have seen terrorist attacks and violent acts created by Americans. This scares me. I don't want to be afraid to go different places where I should always feel safe.

I know for a fact Donald Trump will make us feel safe again in our own country.

"Blue Lives Matter"

Why are we so hung up on all the racist remarks? We are all Americans. There should not be labels, such as African-Americans and Asian-Americans. We are all Americans! All our lives matter!

So, If you do not agree with what I have to say, I respect that. All I am saying is that I am happy to understand what the different candidates want for our country. I am happy that I watched the Republican National Convention because if I didn't, I would probably still be on the fence about Trump being our president. Now I know he is the best candidate for the position. He will make America safe again and great again.