How The Men In My Life Inspire Me

How The Men In My Life Inspire Me

They will always be there to protect me and much more.

17
How The Men In My Life Inspire Me
blogspot

The men in my life are here to protect me. They are here to pick me up when I fall and encourage me to be strong. My dad, grandpa, uncles, and brother are some of the most influential people in my life, but for something that I have not thought much about until now.

When I look at my dad, I see an intelligent man who has an easy going temper. He has always been easy to talk to about most everything and I wouldn't have it any other way. How many girls get to say that they have such a close relationship with their father?

My grandpa is one of the most generous and strong people I know. He would come to every practice, game, meet and event I had as a child and never let life slow him down. His laugh is contagious, so when we tell each other jokes, we end up laughing for hours.

My uncles were always fun and liberating. Whenever I went with them to a baseball, basketball, hockey, or football game, they were the ones who would harass the players for a t-shirt or mess around with the mascot. No matter what we did, they always managed to make me feel lively.

My brother has been my best friend for 20 years now. We do almost everything together and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is the kindest man I know and always knows how to have a good time while being responsible and smart.

When I think about the men in my life, I begin to see what I want in a husband. I want my husband to be intelligent, easy going, funny, generous, thoughtful, fun, responsible, and kind. You always hear of a girl marrying someone who is just like their father and now I know why.

I will feel like the luckiest girl once I meet a man who lives up to my expectations that the men in my life have set. Now the only hard part is finding a man that exceeds the expectations that THEY have for him.