How Students Spend Their Summer Break Illustrated By 90s GIFs

Summer Break as Illustrated using GIFs
3

Congratulations! We made it! It’s finally over... at least for the next four months. Finals week is officially complete and we can all exhale. In keeping with the celebratory mood we all are feeling, here are some 90s culture GIFs reminding us that we made it through an exhausting period and can now make the most of the summer we have ahead. These 90s GIFs will help illuminate the emotional process we may all be going through at the conclusion of the semester and help us realize the stages we may go through during our few months of relaxation.

How you feel when that last exam is finally over...

How you act with your friends on the first official day of summer break...

When you make plans to have the most productive summer, yet all you end up doing for the first week is…

When you finally get paid and decide to treat yourself for the summer...

Planning a trip to the beach with your girls feels like...

When someone asks what big plans you've made for the summer...

How you feel at the first family cookout of the summer...

When your parents ask you if you’ve applied for a summer job yet...

Summer isn’t as activity filled as you imagined so you end up just doing this...

And this...

How you feel as August quickly approaches, school is just a few short weeks away, and you realize just how little you’ve accomplished during the break...

Summer is still in its beginning stages, but hopefully these GIFs will help promote a far more productive summer break than the usual cycle we often fall into once academic responsibilities cease. Enjoy the break!