How She Shows Her Love

How She Shows Her Love

Just pay attention.

49
How She Shows Her Love
United Church of God

People show their love in different ways. Some buy things for their significant other. Some physically show their love (holding hands, cuddling). Some use words of affirmation ("I love you," "You're important to me"). Some show their love through spending time with their significant other. Others show their love through their actions (as opposed to their words).

I use all five of these in my current relationship.

My girlfriend uses physical touch, words of affirmation, quality time, and actions.

So basically, we are a perfect match. I could've said that before analyzing her way of loving me, but nonetheless, I think it's important to analyze all the beautiful ways she loves me.

1. She holds my hand.
2. She cuddles me.
3. She says "I love you" a lot.
4. She reassures me I'm beautiful, especially when I'm self-conscious.
5. She deals with me being my annoying self. But she generally finds me cute.
6. She lets me kiss her whenever I want. She even allows me to do my weird baby kisses and obnoxious kissing sessions.
7. She kisses my forehead as we cuddle.
8. She introduces me as her girlfriend. Now, she calls me "babe" in front of everyone.
9. She lets me borrow her clothes.
10. She always makes sure I'm okay.
11. She lets me talk everything out, even when it's annoying and I repeat myself.
12. She accepts my flaws and loves me despite them.
13. She lets me cry.
14. She makes me feel like the luckiest girl alive by gracing me with her presence.
15. She gets mad when I'm on my phone when I'm SUPPOSED to be cuddling. She wants all my attention on her.
16. She lets me take care of her, even though she's independent.
17. She allows me to be myself. Even when I'm crazy.
18. She helps me with my assignments when I need help. She's helped me practice piano too.
19. She helps me beat levels on Candy Crush and Cookie Jam.
20. She's patient with me even when I'm persistent and annoying.
21. She gives me her full attention.
22. She comforts me.
23. She begs me to cuddle her because she just wants to be close to me.
24. She lets me read her my Odyssey articles or she reads them herself. She is always reminding me when my article is posted. It's amazing when she supports my passions.
25. She asks me if I'll stay on FaceTime with her while she sleeps. She takes comfort in that.
26. She makes time to FaceTime me (or see me in person, but we still FaceTime if we've seen each other that day) almost every day.
27. She spends a lot of her free time with me.
28. She's helped me grow as a person, and she grew right beside me.
29. She's supportive of me and my dreams. She pushes me to follow my dreams. She has faith in me when I don't have it in myself.
30. She's taken the time to get to know the real me, the vulnerable side, the irritable side, the happy side, and the emotional side. The sad side. She's seen it all.
31. She opens up to me, even when it's difficult for her.
32. She is appreciative of me.
33. She respects me and my wishes.
34. She makes sure I'm comfortable, and if I'm not, she apologizes.
35. She pulls me in closer when we cuddle.
36. She rubs her thumb against my fingers as she holds my hand.

Remember that people love differently. You just have to pay attention to your significant other and figure out how they love.