How To Make a Christian Friendship Post

How To Make a Christian Friendship Post

You All Know What I'm Talking About

169
How To Make a Christian Friendship Post
Rachel Zimmerman

We've all seen them. The Christian friendship post. It's that post, that my fellow Christians make for his or her Christian best friend. They tend to have a certain consistency, and if you want to make a great one, I am here to help. Below, is your blueprint for a perfect Christian friendship post.

1. Post a Cute yet Slightly Goofy Candid

Nothing screams cute and Christian like a silly candid that shows that even though you have some morals, you also have some fun. Make sure the photo shows that you and your friend aren't just some squares while giving off a 'this is a great photo that gives a slight air of insincere to make my fake second life on social media seem valid.'

2. Make Sure you Open it with "This girl right here" or "Let me show you this blessing from God"

You gotta capture the crowd to let them know ALL about this person, so why not reel 'em on in with a fun little intro that gives off a light vibe. Make sure people know that you are just beyond blessed from the heavens and that this post is only mildly self serving by making it all about your friend, and only sort of about you. Also, make it a teensy bit about God, to show off your righteousness.

3. Mention an Inside Joke or Memory You Have Together

Nothing makes people more uncomfortable than when friends or friend groups participate in an inside joke or old memory that they have no idea or knowledge about. So, of course, make sure you add that in your wildly public post about your friend. Throw in some 'only Christians know this' type stories about Youth Group retreats or denim Bible covers to make sure you exclude even more of your audience while also throwing your social life and happiness in their faces.

4. With Absolutely No Warning or Buildup, Bridge into a Sappy or Deeply Meaningful List of Feelings or Attributes you Like About this Person

Now, you gotta make the second half of this post a tear jerker. No one will believe you if the post is light and fun, so you, always, have to really bring in the big guns. Talk about all the heart to hearts, prayer sessions, and beautiful moments you've had together. Mention that you'd be less of a Christian if you didn't know this person and ALWAYS mention some break up or hard moment they cried you through.

5. Make Sure you End it with "But most importantly, this person always points me to the Lord"

Nothing ends a good, Christian friendship post, like mentioning that this person makes you more Godly. Of course, friends are great, but God is better, and you have to reaffirm yourself and your social media followers, of this by putting it in your post!

I hope I helped everyone out when it comes to writing the PERFECT Christian friendship post! I can't wait to see all your posts and I'll make sure to give them a little heart and a 'you guys are so cute' comment.