Just Be A Good Person

Just Be A Good Person

It is not that hard.
435

A wise man once told me, "it doesn't matter what grades you get, it doesn't matter what you look like, it doesn't matter what you own, just be a good person." I took that to heart and I remember that every day. He would agree with what I have to say.

I don't have the right to tell you what today. I can't control your words or your faith. I won't tell you how to dress or how to take care of your body. That is not my place. My place is to support every other person, agree to disagree, forgive and forget, and to just be a good person.

There are all types of people in the world. We all have different religions, experiences that change us, advice that inspires us, and situations that drive us. We all have a different path. We are all struggling in our own journies. Why waste your time being an obstacle in someone's path? Why judge others' in their decisions and lives? Turn back and look at yourself. Just be a good person.

It is not hard to be a good person. Treat others the way you would want them to treat you. Genuinely ask, "how are you?" and listen. Give out smiles like candy. Let go of the anger in your heart. Don't intentionally hurt someone or hope they fail. You can be a beautiful energy in the world that makes a change. Just be a good person.

You do not have to be extroverted and obnoxious to be a good person. You can be a quiet one if that is what you prefer! There is nothing wrong with being a quiet person. There are good people in all volumes, shapes, sizes, and colors. Do not judge a person by what you see, just be a good person.

Yes, not everyone has the same heart as you. Yes, there are mean people out there. You have to be the good you want to see in the world. Just be a good person. You have to take it in yourself to balance out the bad. Karma is a real thing, and it is better if you build your good karma over your bad karma.

We live in a divided world. We live in a world broken in hate. We live in a world of violence. You can make all the difference. You can make someone's day. You have the power. In a world that feels like it is falling into a toxic time, all I can say is just be a good person.