26 Things We Feel With Finals Week Being Only Two Weeks Away

Prepare To Enter The 77th Hunger Games.

53

Finals Week, It is the most dreaded week of the year, and it is quickly approaching. We are two weeks out from the week of no sleep, triple shots of espresso, complete insanity and contemplating if you'd be a good stripper or not. I'm pretty sure we are all in the same boat right now and if you don't think you are, let me show you how the next two weeks are going to go.

1. When You Realize Finals Week Is Only Two Weeks Away.

2. You Start To Reflect On The Semester And You Realize That You've Skipped So Many Lectures.

3. How Much You Material You're Going To Have To Teach Yourself Starts To Overwhelm You.

4. All You Can Do Is Start Crying.

5. When You Finally Get The Motivation To Sit Down And Study, All You Can Think About Is How Rough These Next Two Weeks Are Going To Be.

6. You Decide To Treat Yourself With Some Netflix To Enjoy The Last Few Moments Of Freedom That You Have.

7. Soon Enough, A Week Goes By And You've Finished A Whole Series.

8. Now Finals Week Is Only A Week Away, And You Haven't Even Opened Your Backpack.

9. *Cue Waterfall Tears*

10. You Eventually Commit Yourself to Stu(dying), Making Sure That Nothing Will Distract You.

11. Though, Distractions Always Find You Because Anything Is Better Than Stu(dying).

12. During The Week, Coffee Becomes Your New Best Friend

13. Sleep Becomes A Distant Memory.

14. And Your World Starts Falling Apart.

15. When You're Finally Done With Stu(dying) You Reflect And Realize You Didn't Comprehend Anything.

16. You Cry Just One More Time Because You Are Doomed.

17. You Try To Pull Yourself Together, But You Can't.

18. Eventually The Week Coffee Binge, The No Sleep, The Built Up Anger And The Headaches Catch Up To You.

19. You tell your parents you're sorry, but you're dropping out of college.

20. You Try Stu(dying) Again Cause Your Parents Yelled At You.

21. You End Up Taking A *Brisk* Nap Before Your Final.

22. You Go To The Exam Knowing That You're Totally Going To Fail.

23. You Look At The Exam And Realize You Know Nothing.

24. You Start To Daydream About All The Successful People That Didn't Graduate College.

25. But You Know You Aren't Going To Be One Of Them, So You Just Finish The Exam And Go Home And Drink Because At Least You're Done Finals Week.

26. ...Until Next Semester.

At Least We Are All In This Together, We'll Get Through This! *Hug, Hug, Squeeze, Squeeze*

All In All,