How Dare You?

How Dare You?

25 things people do that we hate

169
How Dare You?
giphy

Everyone experiences those moments when someone does something that really grinds your gears. It can range from something as small as not saying thank you, to never answering a text, and they just make you want scream. "How dare you" is the nicer way of saying F-you. The following are list of everyday happenings that make you want to say, "How dare you!"

1. When someone is going 60 mph in the left lane.

2. Someone looks at your Snapchat story, but doesn’t text you back.

3. Someone judges you for singing a song in public.

4. Your friends go to that new taco place without you.

5. Follow up: they go to the new taco place, and don’t bring you anything back.

6. Your parents go to the Bahamas without you, and you find out on Facebook.

7. That person you do not like talks to you.

8. Someone takes your laundry out of the dryer when it only has been sitting in there for two minutes.

9. Someone eats the last slice of pizza you wanted.

10. Those annoying girls who always talk in class, but tell you “ssh” when you talk.

11. The kid in your class that always tries to correct you during your presentation.

12. Your friend spills a drink on you at a party.

13. When 7 Eleven runs out of your favorite of Ben & Jerry flavor.

14. You have been waiting in line for over an hour and someone lets in five people.

15. That housemate who throws parties at 2 a.m. on Tuesdays, tells you to keep the noise down at 5 p.m. on a Saturday.

16. When you tell a funny joke but no one laughs, including your best friend.

17. The person you no longer like gets Yeezys before you, and you been saving up for them for over a year.

18. The man or woman of your dreams gets into a relationship. And it's not with you.

19. A teacher changes the date of an exam, and you already have an exam that day.

20. You are having a terrible day and someone is being nice to you.

21. When you bring up that time your friend embarrassed herself and she pretends to not know what you're talking about.

22. You're having a great day and your sock slips off the back of your foot.

23. Your friends revive your Facebook photos from 2009.

24. You're eyeing a spot by the window and the person in front of you snatches it from under your nose.

25. You're looking through Facebook and see your friend wearing the shirt you let her borrow last year.