How Can You Be Bored?

How Can You Be Bored?

The world has so much to offer.

74
How Can You Be Bored?
stocksnap.io

Okay. So I have to vent for a moment.

Have you ever heard anyone say that they are bored?

No, I am not talking about kids. It is expected from children. But I am talking about adults. Yes, grown up people with full time jobs.

I cant help but to say it annoys me so much when someone tells me that they are bored. And here is why:

Seriously? Have you looked around? We live in this huge world. There is so much to do. There is so much to see. How on earth could anyone possibly be bored?

You can travel. You can go hiking. You can go swimming, skiing, fishing.

You can hang out with your friends. Go to dinner. See a movie. Have a dinner party.

Clean your house.

I mean come on, people. Don’t you have hobbies?

I could never get bored. I like to do way too many things. If anything, I don’t have enough time in a single day to get all the things done that I want to do.

I love to exercise or play with my dog. I have tons of hobbies like cooking, decorating and I do all kinds of Pinterest projects. I love anything related to arts and crafts.

I could go see my family.

Honestly, the list could go on forever. These are just things that I enjoy. That doesn’t include the things that have to be done on a regular basis like clean the house, do laundry, cook and clean.

So, I just don’t understand how anyone could ever say that they are bored. There is so much to do and so much to see.

So, next time that you are bored. Think twice before you say it.

Go outside. Look around. We live in a very beautiful world that truly has so much to offer.

Instead of saying that you are bored, what can you do that will strike you interest?