Best Holiday Gifts for Anyone

10 Best Christmas Gifts For Every Teenager In Your Life

Your guide to a stress free shopping experience this holiday season.

48
The 3 Weenies on Instagram

The holidays should be anything but stressful. It's a time show your appreciation to family, friends and co-workers. Best of all, it's a time to give! Here are 10 gift ideas for anyone from teenagers to your uncle or your father!

1. Fuzzy or fun socks 

We all love a good pair of socks. You can gift fuzzy ones for walking around the house during the winter or even purchase ones with avocados on them for your friend who loves nothing more than enjoying some guacamole.

2. Headphones

This gift is promising! You can get anything from inexpensive Bluetooth headphones to big brand name headphones like Beats, but almost everyone loves them and uses them.

3. Makeup/Hair Products 

Sometimes we look like this when we try out a palette for the first time (well, maybe not all of us), but that's the fun in it. Sephora is a great idea for anyone who is interested in makeup, hair or skincare.

4. Mugs/Hot Chocolate/Hot Cocoa Set

For sipping on tea and whatnot! We all love a mug with character.

5. Art/Posters/Decor 

There is nothing wrong with another artsy or creative poster for people who are looking to gift to college or high school students. I recommend Redbubble. For people who are older, perhaps a new painting or something to mount onto a wall.

6. Books/Journal

Whether they like to read, write, or both, this is a classic gift idea.

7. Bluetooth speakers

For music lovers, this is a gift that will never get old to receive. It's not rare to need a replacement and there will always be better speakers to upgrade to. I suggest doing a little research!

8. Concert/Theater tickets 

Nothing (and I mean nothing) is better than seeing a performance happen right in front of your eyes in real time.

9. Customized wine/shot/regular glass 

For those over 21, a customized wine glass can be quite classy. For those under the legal drinking age, a regular mug or glass with a personalized message or phrase they use often can also be a fun gift.

10. Jewelry 

It can be as expensive or inexpensive as you would like it to be, but jewelry is always a great gift.