Holiday Gift Guide For College Students

Holiday Gift Guide For College Students

Don't know what to get someone without breaking the bank? Here's a gift guide that caters to college students.

11
Holiday Gift Guide For College Students

The holidays are here! As a college student, you are probably slightly broke and have a very minimal budget. Even with a tight budget, you can still get quality gifts for the ones you love.

Below is a list of some ideas to get some of the people who matter most in your life. That small budget can still provide some great gifts during the hectic holiday season.

Mom: Make mom something. Moms love those sentimental gifts. When you were younger, you used to make her pasta bracelets and paintings. You can paint her some wine glasses or make a jewelry box.

Dad: Dads are all about jokes. Get him something that he’ll find funny. Don’t forget a goofy card. I recommend ones that sing.

Brother: If you brother likes cars, take him to a car show. If your brother likes movies, take him to the movies. There are many options that you can do for your brother depending on his likes. This is a great way to spend time with him without spending a ton of money.

Sister: Get your sister some cute clothes or jewelry. You don’t have to spend crazy amounts on that type of stuff if you go to Forever 21 or order off of Amazon.

Girl Best Friend: Have any inside jokes? I think gag presents are great. Get something that only you and your friend will understand.

Guy Best Friend: If your guy best friend is a drinker, get him his favorite alcohol. If you feel crafty, decorate it so he can keep it on his shelf.

Grandma: Cook something with your grandmother. If she makes chocolate chip cookies, spend time in the kitchen with her. It’s a great way to bond, and it won’t cost anything!

Grandpa: If your grandpa likes fishing, take him on a fishing trip. I know the weather is chilly, but there are some fish that are caught in the winter. Those memories will be better than any gift money can buy.

Boyfriend: If your boyfriend is a sports lover, get him something that is from his favorite team. Maybe a sweatshirt or a baseball cap. The possibilities are endless when it comes to sports merchandise.

Girlfriend: What does your girlfriend like? If she likes clothing, maybe get her something from her favorite store.

Professor: Feel the need to buy your professor a present? Well, if you feel inclined to do so, why not buy him or her a calendar for the next year? That’s a practical gift they can use all year long, and it won’t break the bank.

From Your Site Articles