Holiday Break As A Young Adult, Described By Supernatural

Let's be real, the best part is messing with your cousin.

9

1) You get to eat your first home-cooked meal since thanksgiving.

2) Your sibling is already bugging you and you haven't even been home for 30 seconds.

3) Did I mention eating good food?

4) You finally reunite with your favorite cousin.

5) You have to -gasp- socialize with people from your hometown when you go out.

6) Christmas dinner becomes 1000x interesting now that you're old enough to listen to all the family gossip.

10) Your aunt asks why you're single this year...again.

11) You mess with the family cat.

12) Your sibling starts crying because you accidentally (on purpose) hit them too hard.

13) You gotta act surprised when you open up your Christmas presents so your mom doesn't know you totally peeked when she was wrapping them.

14) Your sister tells you not to act weird around her new boyfriend. So of course you do.

15) Mom asks when she can expect some grand-babies.

16) You get to meet your baby cousin for the first time and instantly fall in love.

17) If you're allowed to drink, you take advantage of it amidst the questions about your future and marital status.

18) Food.

No matter how you celebrate the holiday season, I hope you have a fun, safe one!