10 Holiday Activities You Can Do Without Guilt Now That The Semester Is Over

No work equals all play.

15
https://www.pexels.com/photo/red-merry-christmas-printed-mug-1753411/

Ah, the holidays. A time where we spend time with our loved ones, take part in traditions, and enjoy winter activities.

If you're like me, you probably want to enjoy these holiday and winter activities starting the moment December comes. Unfortunately, December also means the end of college is near.

Even though I know you would be doing these activities during the semester, now that you're done your finals and the semester is over, it's time to enjoy the holiday without the guilt of your schoolwork.

So, here are 10 holiday activities you can enjoy by yourself or with the ones you love.

1. Go ice skating.

Exercise is a good stress reducer, and after taking so many stressful finals, you'll need to destress. So, why not at least have some fun with it?

2. Bake cookies.

3. Go shopping.

I mean, you were probably already shopping instead of doing homework, but at least now that the semester is over, you don't have to rush home to do that paper you forgot about.

4. Go out to see Christmas lights.

5. Go to any & all holiday parties.

Be honest. You've already gone to at least one party instead of studying for finals, even if it was just for a little bit. That's okay, but now that winter break is here, it's time to go to all the holiday parties you want. Guilt-free, too!

6. Decorate your house.

7. Spend time with your loved ones.

8. Binge-watch all of the Christmas movies.

You've already mastered the art of binge-watching during the semester. At least now you can be festive about it and not worry about finals.

9. Build a gingerbread house.

10. Spend hours wrapping presents.

Let's get real. You're only spending hours on wrapping because you're looking for your scissors, picking the best playlist to listen to, getting wine drunk, or all of the above. You know what? You do you because at least now you're able to spend that time wrapping presents because it is officially winter break!