To The Girl I Haven’t Seen Since High School, I Don’t Want To Join Your Pyramid Scheme

Sorry Mackenzie, not interested.

61
YouTube/Krista Hardebeck

To start off, we never spoke in High School, so why reach out to me now?

I've seen the same message before from random people worded the same way, just promoting their pyramid scheme. I'm not interested in your $30 candles or your $15 nail wraps. If I was interested I'd most likely reach out to you.

Please do not tell me all the benefits to it and how much of a discount you can give me. I also don't care if your friend is looking for 3 people to try out her product for free for 2 months. If I wanted energy tea, I would reach out.

Flooding my inbox with unwanted messages is annoying. I don't care if you think I would be a perfect fit and you give me 100 compliments, I'm not falling for it.

Please don't start telling me how it's a “small business", I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear about how much money you've made in one month with this company. No thanks, I have a job I go to everyday.

Don't think you're going to persuade me to join your pyramid scheme with the common phrases:

“You can work from your phone" or “You can make an extra $500 month"

No Haley, I'm OK.

Don't reach out to me after not seeing me in years and expect me to become your best friends over a pyramid scheme. I'm not begging my friends to try your products out. I'm not paying outrageous prices for something I can buy at TJ Maxx.

Stop sending me DM's. I'm not interested in your weight loss pills or your mascara that's like “no other" and honestly, I don't think anyone else is interested either.