An Open Letter To High School Seniors

An Open Letter To High School Seniors

Step back a second and take a look around you. Take a deep breath of the air around you, exhale and think how far you have come.

1
An Open Letter To High School Seniors
Facebook

To: That high school senior

Step back a second and take a look around you. Take a deep breath of the air around you and then exhale and think how far you have come.

Not only is this your last year of high school think of all the obstacles you have overcome. Some of you may feel overwhelmed with college applications and making sure you don’t do anything to mess up your senior year…. well don’t. I promise you it will all work out and this coming June you will be walking the stage with that cap and gown. If you are one to be stressed, try not to. This should be the time of your life and if you aren’t having the time of your life, loosen up and go out with your friends and have fun.

They say there comes a time in our life where we need to mature and act our age… well if someone tells you, you need to grow up, don’t listen to them, because you are perfect just the way you are. Don’t feel that if you don’t mature you won’t be ready for college because that’s not true. No one is really ready to go to college, it just happens and you will get the hang of it, but don’t wish you last year of high school away because I can honestly tell you I made that mistake. In only a few short months you will have your senior prom or ball and that is said to be one of the best days in your life.

To all of the people who don’t want to go because you won’t have anyone to go with…go. You won’t regret it. After that, it’s your senior skip day and then your senior trip which is literally an amazing time. After that it’s time to walk the stage and your senior year will come to a close. After you walk the stage and get that diploma go hug your family and tell them how much you appreciate them for all they did to get you where you are today because it wasn’t easy. Live every day of summer like it’s your last so you can go to college with no regrets and only to make more memories.

So, think now how far exactly you have come and what you achieved today. Live every day like it’s your last. Love your family with your whole heart and Laugh till hurts

Yours truly,

Tyler M.