Read These Quotes To Get You Through Finals Week

It's about that time. We are in the final weeks of spring semester and college students everywhere are preparing for finals.
3

The end of the semester is approaching ever so slowly as we lose motivation and dread the upcoming exams. Everyone needs a little motivation to get themselves through these final few weeks of the spring semester.

"You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character."

You learn from your failures. Don't kick yourself for failing an exam. You will learn how to study the correct way for that particular class. Don't worry if you have to repeat a class. You will do better this time. Your GPA will rise. The problems in your life will subside. It will be okay. These failures will make you who you are. Do not give up.

"If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you."

It won't be easy. Chasing your dreams and finally graduating with your degree will not be a piece of cake. But the challenge is going to be worth it when you finally walk across the stage and accept that diploma or when you get your acceptance letter into law school or when you can finally call yourself a doctor.

"Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."

Chase the dreams that excite you. Chase the dreams that make you want to work harder. Don't give up. Don't settle. If it sets your soul on fire and excites you in a way you cannot explain, do whatever you can to chase those dreams.

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."

You may feel limited as you study and hope for the future. You may feel as if you cannot do what your heart wants to do. This doubt will kill more dreams than failing a final or a class will. Believe in yourself. You are your only limit.