Here Are Some Great Songs From The Past Few Decades!

We're taking it back to the old school.

50
Odyssey

I can't tell what I listen to more: music that came out before my time (I'm a 90s baby if that helps) or current music. Well I do love listening to some throwbacks! It's great to hear the original songs of what musical artists today sometimes sample from. Not only that but hearing certain songs from years ago remind you of what your life was like at that time when the song came out. I know for me sometimes I try to think of what life was like back then if it the song came out way before my time. Haha! It's more than likely that you'll know a few songs. If you know all of them, I'll be impressed though! These songs are from the 70s ranging all the way to the early 00s. They are in no type of order. Enjoy!

1. Take On Me- a-ha

2. Under Pressure- David Bowie, Queen

3. (I've Had) The Time of My Life- Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes

4. Don't You (Forget About Me)

5. Hold Me Now- Thompson Twins

6. Africa- Toto

7. Come On Eileen- Dexys Midnight Runners

8. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)- The Proclaimers

9. Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper

10. Candy- Cameo

11. Tiny Dancer- Elton John

12. Jump Around- House of Pain

13. Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd

14. September- Earth, Wind & Fire

15. Dancing Queen- ABBA

16. The Final Countdown- Europe

17. Buddy Holly- Weezer

18. This Is How We Do It- Montell Jordan

19. Stacy's Mom- Fountains of Wayne

20. Bohemian Rhapsody

21. Cool It Now- New Edition

22. Easy- Commodores

23. (Don't Fear) The Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult

24. L-O-V-E- Nat King Cole

25. Piano Man- Billy Joel

26. Total Eclipse of the Heart- Bonnie Tyler

27. When Doves Cry- Prince

28. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston

29. American Pie- Don McLean

30. You're So Vain- Carly Simon

31. Rich Girl- Daryl Hall & John Oates

32. Saturday Love- Cherrelle, Alexander O'Neal

33. Jungle Boogie- Kool & The Gang

34. Don't Stop Believin'- Journey

35. Reach Out, I'll Be There- Four Tops

36. Like A Prayer- Madonna

37. Never Gonna Give You Up- Rick Astley

38. Lovely Day- Bill Withers

39. You Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC

40. Motownphilly- Boys II Men

41. Everybody Wants To Rule The World

42. Faith- George Michael

43. Upside Down- Diana Ross

44. Let's Stay Together- Al Green

45. Hey Jude- The Beatles

46. My Girl- The Temptations

47. Go Your Own Way- Fleetwood Mac

48. Hungry Like The Wolf- Duran Duran

49. Billie Jean- Michael Jackson

50. Mr. Blue Sky- Electric Light Orchestra

Want a playlist of these songs?! Spotify has a ton of throwback playlists. They even have some by the decade. I'm sure other music streaming services like Apple Music do as well!