Help Humble The Homeless

Help Humble The Homeless

Find The Ones Who Are Real

83
Help Humble The Homeless

The Manchester bombing this past current week has struck many minds into a world of havoc and insecurity. The body count up to 22 dead and the injuries 57. As we weep and mourn over the innocent lives, we have to thank the humble people who saved many.

Stephen Jones, 35, rushed into the scene after hearing the tragic occurrence. He flew his emotions to care for the children’s needs and fulfilled the secret prayers the crowds hoped to happen: save more lives. Jones is homeless but never thought to use that as an excuse to aid the lives. He happened to have this current status and will not discourage any lives or enforcement on his status. “There was a lot of homeless people that stayed there and helped and that’s what we done. And obviously when we seen children like that with blood...having to pull nails and stuff of their arms” (MSN News, 2017). You can't ignore your senses with the terror inside that description. Stephen Jones did the right thing for good measure. The article I took this story from exclaimed in the title “homeless man” saves lives in Manchester. Honestly, it sounds quite absurd to think homeless people are unique to save people. It is a social condition humans share one another to protect and to comfort our species but homeless people don't see the same way? Odd enough the media strikes a homeless man or woman as one taboo around the world.

Without a home, the public eye will judge you taken the largest amount of drugs imaginable, you committed many criminal acts, or have severe case of mental illness. Surely some of those perceptions may be true under researched institutions, it can also lead to strong misconceptions about homeless citizens. It is not easily justified to fracture claims a homeless man is committing acts of crime or struggle with long term drug addiction. Most cases homeless people are unemployed even after eight years in college for economics or philosophy. Some are homeless because the recession harmed the vast majority homeowners to obtain securities along with mortgages. Do not fault on homeless people for what happened to them in the past but thank them they are still surviving and pray for the individuals in the mess. Hand out a spare dollar you don't really need and above all make them work for their service. Let them mow the lawn or collect trash. Whatever the homeless needs to get back on their feet. If none of you have any service or money than do a courtesy call to talk. Surely you may be talking to a total looney but the fact is psychologists talk to many of them everyday and sane people. We are human social animals you need the understanding and empathy from our species.

Jones committed heresy. In the sense, Jones did not take account how the homeless are to save lives. He wanted to save them because he had a kind heart and the new troubled terror. Was he insane to rescue people? Highly not. But what’s insane is the many citizens who mark themselves as homeless.

Here in Lexington, Kentucky there has been an increase in panhandling around the metro community. Corners where citizens do the old con artist trick, act it out. Many of these citizens will hold up signs writing “my knee is sprained and can’t work” which you can easily go to the clinic to get it checked for any sprain and under doctor’s note you can lower your work with your manager. It is a fact. If the manager does not allow it, report it and fire. The citizens will go to the same spot as well. The same traffic mediums and street corners to follow the fake enclaves. Stealing your money. Personally i have met homeless men and women who do struggle in this economy. For someone who panders and owns a Mercedes-Benz does not deserve this. If you are one of these people, face it spiritually karma will face you, the law will arrest you, and the public will ignore those in real need. All of us can discuss the fake ones who mock others to hand out dollars but how can we tell? Going to the same spots around the city. Noticing the same people using the same spots in the city holds a lot of suspicion. To them it is like going to work but to others will raise an eyebrow as why they have to go to the same spot everyday? Another thing are the shoes. How can anyone give you money when the expensive high Jordan can feed you about twenty Subway foot longs, or a gold chain around your neck will feed you a steak dinner. How about the most annoying thing is having an expensive car like a new Jeep wrangler or a BMW. After you finish your spot, you will drive happily in your car and pick up your buddies to see how much cash you ripped from other people. How dare all of you?

Stephen Jones does not sound like the hypocritical, lousy, con artists in Lexington Kentucky. He is only a honorable and good man with a kind heart. The economy will always hold a part as why so many people are homeless. Kentucky homeless population has actually decreased from 2014 to now and there is a possible chance for more jobs in Bluegrass state. However poor households increased in the recent years resulting to lower income not driving the economy forward. In many cases, there could be a link between the poor and the panhandling you see today but it is not the case. Lex 18 local news channel here in Lexington Kentucky reported a man in a wheelchair mumbling his words with a speech problem.

Gary Thompson faked a mental disability affecting his speech. He learned how to scam others after receiving a master’s degree in pathology. How disappointing to see someone who took many years in education and decides to use the education to commit fraud. These are the “homeless” everybody needs to ask themselves: why should I help those? Humans care but measure how much you care towards people. I’m not saying to not care at all but don’t just give away money because you may think this person is down in and out. Think for a moment why does my decision to give a dollar to someone homeless matter? If homeless rates go down, there is no need to hand out money for every homeless person you see. And seeing the panhandlers increasing is the correct phase of bandwagon gone wrong.

There is no conservative platform in this statement and no care for all who need it garbage. The realists are right to take this matter very seriously for accurate stats and economic studies do not lie. But it is also not to say because someone is unfortunate in increase households does not mean to frown upon those who failed to do it. There are many economic factors that play how and why someone can be homeless but is to visualize and learn. Read up the facts around your area on homeless situations, participate in food lines for them, talk to them on the street for casual conversations. Don't give away money so easily, save your money to support organization that will provide clothes and food to the homeless. Above all take care for one another but not to easily when everything is right.